Heres the link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VEK75DBC

Its an hour long recording broadcast on 2fm Ireland

There are a couple of tracks I need IDing if someone can oblige :thumbsup:

Yomanda - On the Level

Perfect Phase - Horny Horns

Golden Girls - Kinetic

HiGate - Pitchin

Mr Spring - Profondo Rosso (Any Know the Accepella over the top)

HiGate - Caned

Mauro Picotto - Lizard

NEED ID

Spoiled & Zigo - More & More

York - The Awakening

NEED ID - Might be Yellowstone not sure????

Nice upload there Will!! Always great to hear unheard sets, though i'd say it isn't one of jules's best when considering mixing skills :)

Biggup for bringing this into the light!

The date would be 29/05/99 on this one...

01. Yomanda - 'On the Level' (Original Mix) [Manifesto]

02. Perfect Phase - 'Horny Horns' (Club Mix) [Positiva]

03. Golden Girls - 'Kinetic '99' (Commie's Mix) [Distinct'ive]

04. Hi-Gate - 'Pitchin'' (Original) [incentive]

05. Mr. Spring - 'Profondo Rosso' [spring] + Acapella... not sure which this is, but Jules have used it in another live set...

06. Hi-Gate - 'Caned And Unable' [incentive]

07. Mauro Picotto - 'Lizard' (Claxixx Mix) [Nukleuz]

08. unknown - unknown [white label]

09. Spoiled & Zigo - 'More & More' (Instrumental) [Manifesto]

10. York - 'The Awakening' (Quake Remix) [Manifesto]

11. unknown - unknown [white label]

Tim: could you add this to the new site please? Tthere is no entry for this set.

Edited by FuzzY-LogiC

the last one is on the tip of my tongue, its a tune from the human traffic, it was released on essential recordings, pete tongs own record label, i have it somewhere on dusty vinyl

I think the one you're after is Kriana - 'The Weekend Has Landed' (Yellowstone's Burgled Mix) which is deffy on Tong's label Essential Recordings: discogs entry

hmm...

Submitted by: simcut

Simmy, could you by any chance doublecheck this as it seems you might have the record ;)

Edited by FuzzY-LogiC

Track 1 is infact Funky Gibbon - K-Sera ((Paul Masterson Club Mix) ( the non vox version) (East West Records) and not on the level which later followed, both are very similar though.

Masterson (Yomanda) made On the Level which is a virtual copy of his mix of K-Sera when his sound was big, as he new the reaction his mix of K-sera got and couldnt get the nod to release it in the mainstream other than a few limited releases of it. So in making a near copy (On the Level) it would get a full release and also be totally his tune rather than him just being the remixer.

Track 8 is definatley a Bonzai release i am sure of it, i will have a look as im sure its a Bodyshock or Airwave tune or something under another name released on bonzai.

Track 11 is definatley Minky - The weekend has landed.

Edited by Ducky

• 4 weeks later...

The last track is neither the original mix nor the Yellowstone "Burgled" remix of Kriana - The Weekend Has Landed...

I suggest it is Minky - The Weekend Has Landed.... can anyone check this? There's an original mix and Ruff Driverz remix...

i'm pretty sure the last ID is Minky "The weekend has landed" (Ruff Driverz Remix), i have this somewhere, i remember these Minky tunes, didnt they release "Red pill blue pill" aswell which was a hybrid of Sasha's Xpander and the matrix dialogue?

Anyway, 99.9% certain the last ID is the Ruff Driverz mix of Minky...stealing from El nino beautifully i might add!

Were Minky drug lords or something? With title names like that for their tracks they should be banned! :)

Also correct Mr Quadrant if he is wrong but why does the "weekend has landed" have some mentalist shouting across the whole record about how he is going to enjoy the evening?