The "Forgotten Classics" Thread!

Simcut

Those of us with as close as you can get to these tunes and with decks should attempt a mix of such thread...

I am aiming to compile a nice trancer imminently, but I will also contribute 'forgotten classics' mix if any of you are interested...

I know a few mates etc with some beauties so Ill see if I can get some good tunage around of them... :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely! If only, eh? :D

Mind you, you'd need more time than that to satisfy everyone one here: there's so many good tunes from days gone by that you'd more than an hour to fit them all in.

I am aiming to compile a nice trancer imminently, but I will also contribute 'forgotten classics' mix if any of you are interested...

You and Simcut should get on the case! :)

Simcut instead of a solo effort from each of us - how about we split the glory?

Do you cdjs? If so, whoever goes first can send the first half to one of us and carry on the mix from where the last one ends... 6/7 tracks each.

Sounds pretty good - esp if we produce a dedicated jjarchive forgotten classics mix :)

hmm dont like the sound of that, dont want you ruining my first half of the mix lol

Hey come on don't flatter yourself :P

If you are up for it mate give me a shout - if not I am afraid you are against me as i will be doing one for these guys anyways 8-) 8-)

• 3 months later...

Sorry mate, was out all tonight as had to sing in a concert in memory of György Liegti (1923-2006) - some quite intense 16th century Renaissance stuff but a free curry afterwards; just spent £8 on 2 pints of Kronenberg Blanc and came home as I have no money! Missed the England match too - I'll be on tomorrow though mate, would love to hear that tune again 8-)

• 4 months later...

just spotted this thread. haven't heard of a few of these tracks you've all mentioned, will have to try and hunt some of them out.

try some of these

Rockafellers - Da Boss Track

Da Boss - Poing 98

Dark Monks - Insane

Sosa - The Wave (Lange or Megamind mixes)

Gouryella - Walhalla

Amber - Natious (Lightening Mix)

That Zipper Track - DJ Dan presents Needle Damage

Join Me - Lightforce

Archived