Advanced at the Canal Club Wolverhampton

Gonna be an absolutely wicked night this one, finally a trance night in Wolverhampton aswell.

DJ's on the night include Adam Sincers (the guy behind the many AJS productions and also E@T Love) and Dave Turner who's a really exciting young trance DJ.

• 1 month later...

Really looking forward to this tonight and despite some rather stressful problems with my cd burner i'll be handing over a couple of demos to dave for future consideration :wink:

Fantastic evening out this one, walked in to hear the end of Dave's set played some superb tunage, the Bryan Kearney remix of 'Lost Emotions' sounded wicked, Sincers was fantastic extremely talented DJ aswell as a promising producer, he opened with what i assume is his own bootleg of The Cranberries 'Shattered' as an intro. The vocal started off nice and smoothly then Whiteroom 'Whiteroom' came in as the beats kicked in, sounded superb.

Other tunes of the night were

Marcel Woods 'Advanced'

Sarah Mclachlan 'Fallen (Gabriel & Dresden Anti-Gravity Mix)'

Fire & Ice 'Lost Emotions (Kearney rmx)'

Whiteroom vs Cranberries 'Whiteroom vs Shattered (intro)'

Mojado 'Naranja (Dimitri Andreas Vision)'

Hammer & Bennett 'Language (Santiago Nino Dub tech Edit)'

Hopefully they'll get the go ahead to make this a monthly event and who knows maybe i'll blag myself a set :wink:

• 2 months later...

This is gona be back for another session on June 23rd which should be wicked. Looking good for at least another party in July with lineup TBC. June's lineup...

Tylor Leigh

Dave Turner

Leon B b2b Robbie van Doe.

Interested to see Tylor Leigh heard a lot about her, Dave & Leon both played Passion last week as well so their stars are definately rising, should be another wicked night out. 8-)

I saw Tyler Leigh at IO in January. She had the place well bouncing at 11, playing a fair bit of Anjuna stuff from what I can remember :thumbsup:

Have heard nothing but goodness about her and she appears easy on the eye aswell :lol: Should be a top night.

• 4 weeks later...
Definitely let us know what Tylor plays :thumbsup:  (Take a notebook along :lol:  :wink: )

I'd rather take a high pixel digi cam :wink:

Though neither will actually be going along with me :lol:

Was a top evening last night, got to meet up with a few people down there and have a good chat with one or two. Walked in for Dave's set as he began hammering out some class trance & harder stuff really buidling things up for Tylor, Hearing him play the KvA mix of Tracking Treasure Down just as i enterred.

Other top tunes from Dave included, Sam Sharp 'Hoover', SvD 'Pumpkin' (SvD Remix), I'll remember more when i'm less hungover.

Tylor came on a little later than her 1 starting time but got straight into things playing JOC vs Kearney 'Exactly' as her third tune and proceeding to dish out some quality tech & melodic trance, a lot of new stuff from her aswell which was good to hear.

Will try & find some pics etc a little later on :)

Few more have to come to me that Dave played...

KD Smith & Marc Tall pres Passive Resistance 'Praiseworthy Tunes' (Hoipollo Mix)

Purple Haze 'Adrenaline'

Remy & Roland 'Till Ya Drop'

Tylor also played 'Direct Dizko' which i'm not really a fan of but it went down really well

She was ok, bit bland in places though with all the tunes sounding JOC, Askew espue in their production. It needed someone to either bang it out or completely start again as Dave had played a blinder. Unfortunately though she just carried on in the same vein and it kinda went a bit flat.

Archived