Jules' online download service?

Quadrant

So what's this with the forthcoming downloads on Jules' main website? I really hope he puts his own stuff up there as high-quality mp3s, perhaps a back-catalogue or something? Does anyone know cos I'm sure us lot would be the first to be there...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam.

Put in a word for us to see even if can put on there all his productions i.e. Hi-Gate, Clergy, VPL etc...

Would be great to have copies of these :)

I doubt very much if he will upload his current stuff as he will more than likely wait till he completes the album. I suspect "So Special", "Seizure" & "What's In Your Head" will be up there though as they have been released...

Yeh - I suppose you can only bear with Jules as he leads a very hectic, and active life. Marriage and all that, very busy DJ and working on tunage.

If you cast back - how long was the Split Personality album in the pipeline for. We as fans we waiting litereally years!

I'll ask him all of the above at the weekend, though someone may have to remind me nearer the time, as I always have a list of things to ask him and only remember a few!

LOL. That was like me when l saw him at Tall Trees, Newquay in January. I was going to ask him about lots of things. Choosing the best moment is always a problem as there are so many distractions. It's also difficult to hear what is being said even when Jules lowers the volume in the DJ booth so we can both be heard.

I had a golden opportunity when we were outside as Jules wound down his car window to speak to me but Stacey (who was very drunk) said something very childish which made me cringe with embarrassment so the moment was lost. :x

Really desperate to find out now, would be amazing if the VPL and Hi-Gate material were to be there too like you said Aza. What's with the album release then is there gonna be no real CD release :?:

Latest from Jules is this:

I'm away from connectivity at the mo, so if I could answer your question regarding the download store via this email. Initially it'll just be a range of tracks, but I plan to include as much of my material as I can asap once it's launched.

A bit vague; obviously being kept under wraps! :D

Initially it'll just be a range of tracks

That's more than a bit vague. When did you get this, this morning?

It's the language of an individual who has had to fend off similar questions so many times! If we go by how long it took the Hi-gate album to get released, I'm thinking the download service should be ready to coincide with the London Olympics?

Archived