Jules' online download service?

Quadrant

Having never paid to download tracks before (no point until I invest in a CDJ) I had never visited Audiojelly before. Its a good site and easy to use and I like the fact that Jules has created a link to Audiojelly as it will deffo bring more people to listen and buy more music.

However, after all the anticipation, I am very disappointed. I never expected a link to a different site with a 'Judge Jules' banner across it. And to top it all, each download costs MORE than going direct to Audiojelly. I would like to know how this can be justified.

Surely Jules would never agree to ripping people off like that and it must be his management at fault :? Whoever set it up may have set Jules up for a lot of flack

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure it will improve and his own stuff will appear on there, but I would have much preferred a more personal and smaller download niche where you could get Hi-Gate & VPL stuff as well, would have made much more sense.

The downloads are probably free only if you by from a certain label that no-one's heard of, offering a combination of Scouse-House and Hardcore that they can't sell.

Archived