How About A Board Mix CD

JasonB

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Im going to kick it off, I think its best to put it into genres, we can each then identify our own styles on the cd and intergrate them all into one, which therefore is essentially a board mix cd.

It would be very nice to stick it totally to trance, but then as each of us mix's over theres not much bump to it if you get me. Least then for example, we might have myself playing harder trance, then whoever is after playing uplifting trance, so at the end of my mix you can easily notice that that is so n so's mix coming in..... (Just a suggestion :idea: :!: :?: )

This is just a suggestion and if anyone else has other ideas, then i am open to anything.

Please bare in mind that my tunage is about one year out of date, however there are some blinders & rarities in my collection, so I think if I kick it off with some big tunes which have been big over the recent period of time we will deffo get the listeners attention.

One personal fave of mind is TNT - First Match (Technoboy remix), also I listened to scott Macs - damager 02 and still gets things going. So I am potentially thinking of these. However, if we are all deciding then maybe some strings will have to adjusted :D:o :idea:

Depends which way you look at it mate. Damager 02 was in amongst my three tunes of set before and certainly got the place going, however I did play at 11 pm!

Im guessing im going to have to intro it with some trancers....

:roll:

Well I'll definitely get involved. Am happy to play whatever fits best. My tunage ranges from funky house to techno (via trance!) so I'll make mine work wherever you stick me.

Can we have a list of who's getting involved?

- Aza

- Bigsteve

- Dormouse

- Bjorn

- Thirddrive

- Jason B

Any others?

Sorry aint been posting. conection s*** at my end! well im up for it if theres still room/time! I could fire a fre funky numbers on or a few hard trancers, just check the tracklistings in my last mix there for my style!

Some one could edit the tracks to make them a bit smaller = more time! i do it now and again for my cd mixes!

Would a coupla cd's/mixes do rather than all of us tryna cram onto one?

Not sure what style I'd play probably proggy stuff so I've decided on two definates:

Pako & Federik- 45 Minuts (Remix)

Deepsky-Talk Like A Stranger (Markus Schulz Dub)

yeah cool mate - u could do with been on the first cd then!!

lol, if it takes 2 weeks to get to me i could include the likes of digital blues, micky modelle, jan loper and many more - i have them as mp3's!!

up till now i'd prob include

4 strings - sunrise

digital delay - love put us into a groove

edwin k - no pain no gain