Sign in to follow this  
Spin Doctor

Digger - Church of Ra [Episode I]

As the regulars well know, this was given heavy support by Jules in 1999/2000, featuring prominently on Clubber's Guide to...2000.  As discussed historically on the board (here and here) this was shifting for some silly prices.  While it hasn't retained the peak value it is stuck in my mind as one of those tunes which were pretty rare and special to have.

Finally got hold of a copy: £7.76 M/VG off eBay.  The other one listed on eBay is VG/VG £49.99!

I know that the value of this has depreciated since the digital release, which one can find here, but as a collector I am deeply pleased to finally pick this up without breaking my wallet. :lol:

You've got that at a snip. It was bloody impossible to find even years later without shelling out some serious dough (£100+).

Digger did some other really nice tracks - worth going to that download link above and checking them out. "Gatwick" is my pick.

Jules also played Digger - Episode Three here: 

I got mine a few years ago by contacting the guys directly not sure how I managed it to be honest!

Just now, Glenn J said:

I got mine a few years ago by contacting the guys directly not sure how I managed it to be honest!

And it only cost me a fiver at the time!