Directions to Promise

bigsteve

Tim, mate, you probs can't remember (check your Call Register!) but you were after directions for Foundation on Monday night after having a few Hoegaardens :lol: I reckon this is now the 2nd time, so I have included a link for you below. Please print and keep in your wallet for any such future binge drinking that may cause you some more memory problems :lol::lol::lol: :wink: :wink:

http://www.promisealways.com/findpromise/

By the way, Shindig is moving from Foundation to a new refurbished club nr the Centre For Life. Promise may follow in September - real shame

Damn, sorry Steve!

I totally forgot I'd done that - we found the way in the end... £1 drinks on a Monday, £2 for a double, I spent at least £15 in there, I swear the vodka was just water because I couldn't taste it :?

I don't actively remember leaving any messages, but if I did I hope it was at least amusing. Thank god your phone was off. :(

• 2 years later...

I was in Newcastle in December for a business trip and there were no clubs! We looked for something but got lost with the directions some local told us but couldn't find it, in the end we ended up in Hide Bar inside some shopping centre as it was pouring with rain.

I thought it was meant to be the clubbing capital of the north! I'm not going up there again.

Archived