Hi just a decade or so late

Noodle

Hello everyone, I'm New too site. Having discovered a cassette abused in my first cars recorded off the radio, from lush portrush, late 90's possibly 2000, on a Friday night it says. Didn't even no this haven for all things Judge existed. :D I'm abit tech dull so Bear with people 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

We all remember the days of taping shows, just something loads of us did, completely independently. Also, as soon as Westwood's "bombs" went off every Friday night at 11:00pm I'm sure someone up there really must have heard a million dance fans press "stop" on their cassette players :)

Welcome to the site!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 7/2/2019 at 10:54 AM, Simcut said:

AND ITS FRIDAY, YES ITS FRIDAY!

LOL ....when we had this on at work I used to sing that but this guy said it's 'and it's friday lets party' and I thought my hearing was bad (infact it is), I just can't hear what he reckoned it was...

On 4/25/2020 at 6:11 PM, Chewbs said:

LOL ....when we had this on at work I used to sing that but this guy said it's 'and it's friday lets party' and I thought my hearing was bad (infact it is), I just can't hear what he reckoned it was...

No chance in hell is it "and it's friday, let's party" - I just cant hear that at all, lol, give that guy a slap! :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1