A night out in Newcastle

Neuro

Well last Tuesday we went out for my friend (John's) 21st in Newcastle. A large group of us were all due to meet in Wetherspoons around 8pm for a quick drink before getting the train. But I wanted to start a bit earlier than that, so after a Spanish seminar at 3.15pm a few mates and I went to the pub and stayed until everyone else arrived later, tucking into the bargain Steak offer and getting some bitters down the hatch as well.

Needless to say I ended up drinking a shedload, visiting numerous bars before ending up at Digital where we got free entry and entered the VIP lounges that were booked for us but seemed to be occupied by a fair number of unknown girls - which was an added bonus at the time. A few pics anyhow from my mate's camera - sorry there aren't anymore!

(pic below:) Chris, Will, Mike, & John (think we got him wasted already by this point)

02.jpg

(pic below:) In the VIP lounge - more unknown girls. Unfortunately Mike's head is obscuring the Hoegaarden Blanc tap

that was my sacred fountain for the evening.

03.jpg

(pic below:) Wasted in the VIP lounge: Mike, John, and an unknown person :?

I still think this picture's amusing.

04.jpg

(pic below:) Will, myself, Mike, and John - I've no idea who the bloke on the right is.

05.jpg

The aim was to make him drink as much as possible, which was successful! But I can't say I remember much of the night... best part for me was lounging on the sofas chatting to randomers, sipping the Hoegaarden Blanc.

Also, because it was Lovedough, it was hiphop / RnB night, which was actually quite good but after a while it became monotonous with no-one dancing but just trying to look cool with their bling friends on the fringes of the dancefloor... but I soon found the House room upstairs :D

nice report tim - u look like a proper gay in that pic - u staring at a blokes arse or summat?  :D

He's really concentrating on it, aint he!

Good pics mate :thumbsup: I'll be down to The Toon as soon as someone puts a decent night on 8-)

lol f****** quality, I laughed at that picture of you looking the other way to the camera, Bjorn beat me to the sarcastic comment the little f****** :D

We deffo gotta arrange something for Newcastle sometime :)

hehe, i knew u'd be i nthere, as i was typing i could imagine u saying it... :D

nice report tim - u look like a proper gay in that pic - u staring at a blokes arse or summat?  :D

He's really concentrating on it, aint he!

Don't be silly, he's thinking about his next pint of Hoegaarden Blanc, aren't you Tim. :wink: :lol:

Archived