Sign in to follow this  
ankarra

Twice As Nice - Overture Rocking With- Original 1999

Finally after looking for a full length Digital Clean Version of this, found it...Can't believe i didn't find it before since it was released it 2017.. maybe it wasn't released with full length tracks until recently.....coz i did see this cd on Discogs Mixed only.. ( Good quality too btw)

https://music.apple.com/co/album/overture-rocking-with/1266014292?i=1266014952

2 hours ago, JasonB said:

It has appeared full and unmixed on a compilation: https://www.discogs.com/release/9156853

but it turns out it is a vinyl rip, where the speed varies, so its a bugger to beatmatch with

yeah, saw that cd atime ago..why don't you get it on itunes ?

Here is one of the few i have seen mixin overture in...cool video starts around 9.00 min..Dj phi-phi....Some other cool tracks here too...

Tracklist:

1: 0:00 - 0:40 ?
2: 0:40 - 1:40 ==> Plastikman - Hypokondriak
3: 1:40 - 7:00 ==> Circulation - Lilac (Mix A)
4: 7:00 - 9:30 ==> Corvin Dalek - Pounds & Penz (Alex Flatner's Deutsche Mark Remix)
5: 9:30 - 16:00 ==> Twice AS Nice - Overture (Rocking With))
6: 16:00 - end ==> Jark Prongo - Shake It (Club 69 Trance Mix)

the annoyance is its vbr mp3 on amazon music as thats all they bloody sell. So will tere ever be a cbr 320 or even wav made available? Mostiko have not released the download bundle on the big download sites, so annoyingly we still wait. Cheers for the heads up any way. Better than nothing.

20 minutes ago, JasonB said:

the annoyance is its vbr mp3 on amazon music as thats all they bloody sell. So will tere ever be a cbr 320 or even wav made available? Mostiko have not released the download bundle on the big download sites, so annoyingly we still wait. Cheers for the heads up any way. Better than nothing.

itunes is aac....almost lossless....very good quality....when you convert yourself, do you have vbr on the converter ? mine is off

Circulation - Lilac (Mix A) << what a top tune that is

Er... its 320 variable bit rate , when you play the mp4 file using winamp for example, you can see the bit rate constantly changing while the track plays. The same with the mp3 from amazon music, that is 320 vbr mp3.

Since the mp3 is the same quality as the mp4 (yes I purchased both from both places), I dont need to convert the mp4.

itunes is not almost lossless, its variable bit rate to 320 tops for the 79p file, is there a higher quality file available? if so I didn't see that option.

Boom.

My point was, you encode it yourself after...i use kingdia extractor on every files....wav has no vbr..

And my files from itunes don't show vbr, maybe it has to do with how you configure it in itunes ? i use personel prefrenecess there, and my 275 file in winamp has no vbr