Four new clips to ID... ID#139 - ID#142

Neuro

I know what 139 is now as Christian Hann (Thirddrive) played it on his show in Dec 05. l had taped part of that show and just happened to be listening to that tape when this tune came on. Fortunately Christian read out the names of the tracks he had played. It is Luminary "Amsterdam" and Jules has never played it on any of his shows.

number 139 - Luminary - Amsterdam (Original Mix) [Anjunabeats]

number 142 - Adam Sheridan - Terminal Velocity [Tatsumaki Holland]

crescendo is also on Tatsumaki btw!

txt tim both of these earlier!!!

number 142 - Adam Sheridan - Terminal Velocity [Tatsumaki Holland]

crescendo is also on Tatsumaki btw!

Released on the same vinyl 8-)

Thanks lads. However that's really confused the issue.

I will try to explain-it gets a bit confusing.

ID 141 Dave Pearce played this tune on his show and named it "Terminal Velocity" but you both say it is "Crescendo"

ID 142 Jules played this tune and also called it "Terminal Velocity"

On Eddie Haliwell's Residency Show he played the same tune Jules played"Terminal Velocity" but on Eddie's tracklisting it is called "Crescendo" not "Terminal Velocity." :? What a mix up. :lol:

The reason for this might be to do with the actual vinyl. The label says 'A: Crescendo B: Terminal Velocity' but there is no label as to which side is A or B side, other than the etchings in the vinyl. These label A as the logo side and B as the info side.

What I thought was Crescendo as actually on the info side (but etched as 'B.' But Chemical say this is the A-side. Maybe we'll never know... :?

we have intact got them the wrong way round

142 is cresendo

141 is terminal velocity

i suggested steve check adam sheridans site for soundclips and he's sorted it! well done ste!

It seems I'm VERY wrong AGAIN.

http://www.adam-sheridan.com/site/main.php

Track 6 is Terminal Velocity which is what I thought was Crescendo. So the vinyl is right and the samples on Chemical were wrong.

So, 141 is Terminal Velocity and 142 is Crescendo

Correct, that's the answer l was hoping for :D . My heart sunk when you all reckoned ID 142 was "Terminal Velocity" I didn't think to go on Adam Sheridan's site. Very clever. It was very much a team effort, well done. 8-)

I even emailed Jules about it but he was adamant that the tune he played was "Terminal Velocity" Turns out he was wrong as it was Crescendo. (just as l thought):lol:

Don't forget there is clip 140 to ID which was one of those weeks when R1 didn't produce a tracklisting so we put one together. The only tune we couldn't ID is 140. I emailed Jules and he didn't know either.

Its also a bit confusing, because, IMO, Terminal Velocity is the better of the 2 tunes, but appears on the info side. Normally I find it is the other way round. Strange how Chemical got confused as well :?

I agree with you there as l much prefer Terminal Velocity to Crescendo.

I'm just really pleased the mystery has been solved.

Thats strange bigsteve cos I usually find the info side is the B side, and sometimes the A side is weaker than the B I think deliberately!, haha look at Digger for example :)

Archived