Lush 20 Year Anniversary Livestream

mastication_man

On 6/18/2020 at 9:13 PM, Spin Doctor said:

I can't believe after all those years at Radio 1, live sets and studio work he can't be bothered to plug in a mic for these livestreams! :(

Ironically, his shoutouts are about the most live thing about these mixes sadly, and even they look like when the dj used to give the mc a nod to say 'your go'. Infuriating really. 

It is a conundrum; he's gone to the effort to bother recording/broadcasting these during lock down for which he deserves credit.  At this point it's not like he's chasing the social media profile.  The themes behind them are a nice touch too but the pre-recording and dodgy voice overs really detract from the output.  What a shame.

I've listened to two now, this and the Kevin & Perry mix.  Don't think I'm going to bother with another.  Back into the archive I'm afraid.  <_<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Yet hundreds if not thousands of sheep keep watching his streams. Small minded musically locked in peoples. Fair enough to them. Far better people out there playing a larger variety of music, but nobody supports them because they are not a big name. Jules should have retired a few years ago really. Mighty has fallen massively. Once a inspirer, now just a relic.

• 7 months later...

To bump this thread on a bad note, hes having his streamed on home rave and also tiwtch now, so i had a look and yes, still the same old streams of pre recorded sets badly being mimed to. I riled up the viwers in the chat, truth obviously really hurts. All 49 nine of them sheep. Jules rerally is an embarassment, playing some technoy bootleg remix of gwen stefani hollaback girl? crikey. Man he has fallen low. Hes mid 50's multi millionaire, bloody retire!.

There are others older than him with very little money it seems, like talla 2xlc who are struggling and porbably will be djing playing really good music, just to kake ends meet for many fmore years to come, while these embarassing millionaires make spectavles of themselves

• 2 weeks later...