The best photos of... Judge Jules

Quadrant

Completely stolen off another board but it definitely needs to be encased forever on here in the archives:

Check out that hair for starters. Looks like 1986, never mind 1996 :D

BIZNESS%20BLACKPOOL%201993%20to%201997%20078.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol great pic! Back & sides may be a bit short, but the front is very flowing... reminds me I need a haircut actually myself.

I can't beat that but here's an old photo from when Jules worked at Manifesto in A&R. Eddie Gordon and Luke Neville stand at the back with Jules in the front (with an ?umbrella is that :? )

manifesto_crew.JPG

Jules was well known in the south-east for his excellent Kiss FM shows in the early days. I guess the Trance genre overtook him towards the end of the decade but he's evolved into playing a harder and harder style ever since. But if you look at that first pic Quaddy posted can't you just picture him playing those amazing House sets he was reknowned for in the early 1990s?

Amazing how much of a difference 10 years can make. Keep on the lookout for more photos... Quadrant any more :?:

Has someone pasted those glasses on him in MS Paintbrush?

The hair is shorter, nice to see Jules wearing a proper shirt as well as opposed to the tight GAY, often colourful T-shirts that he wears nowadays.

No comment Bjorn! :wink:

DSC01597.jpg

Has someone pasted those glasses on him in MS Paintbrush?

The hair is shorter, nice to see Jules wearing a proper shirt as well as opposed to the tight GAY, often colourful T-shirts that he wears nowadays.

No comment Bjorn! :wink:  

how can my anjuna t-shirt be gay?!!!

sorry i can't go to anjuna and say sorry that just gay - change it.

f*** u quadrant - lets see how gay u look eh - u dare post a pic of ureself- i thought not... :lol:

Legend has it that he used to confront the police, if they got wind of one of his and Rollo's last-minute warehouse raves, and come up with all sorts of legal jargon to buy some time or confuse the situation. Who knows!?

I happened to flick on Inspector Morse today and part of the sub plot was following this prostitute go clubbing and meet this dealer/murderer - only the programme must have been made in the mid-80s! Featuring a full-on 80s clubbing scene set in a warehouse, the beats at a frighteningly hardcore tempo that sounded absolutely amazing to hear, such old electronic sounds, everyone going nuts at it, and stereotypically taking all these drugs in an unrealistically open manner... I had to laugh. Morse was mortified.

Archived