The best photos of... Judge Jules

Quadrant

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you have to wonder how he pulled amanda.... there is hope for us all yet

[qoute] Maybe cos he's worth millions and plays tunage' date=' :lol: [/quote']

Beauty is only skin deep. Once you get to know someone you tend to forget about their looks. I've been out with some really good looking men in my time but boy don't they know it and l have found most of them really boring, shallow and vain and basically only interested in themselves.

Besides Jules probably didn't have millions when he first meet Amanda. Having lots of money isn't everything in life and can create other problems like your family's safety etc. Also in Jules's case he has a band of people working for him which must cost him a small fortune each week.

Don't get me wrong Jules comes across as a sound bloke and no-one could be superficial enough to marry and have two kids with someone if they were only in it for the lifestyle.

Though i still doubt Tiesto would have pulled the lass he's with if he was just an ordinary English BA student from Wolverhampton? :wink:

I've been out with some real good looking men in my time but boy don't they know it and l have found them really boring, shallow and vain and basically only interested in themselves.

agree with you there dear. people who know [think] they are good looking are stuck ups if you ask me. snobby and cocky!

Also in Jules's case he has a band of people working for him which must cost him a small fortune each week.

There was a bit in his diary report last week that the police watch over his house while he's away DJing at weekends. Imagine having to protect your family and property like that and having the worry about it while you're at work :(

I couldn't be having all that attention. It would do me and the lady in mentally... Mind you, I can understand Jules' door being kicked in after his trumpet playing... :lol:

For the chance to travel the world playing records and generally doing what i love i'd happily install a bank vault door and all the other security measures.

Yeah, although it sounds like he doesn't get the chance to see any of the places he goes to. Airport, hotel, club, sleep, airport :(

I did manage to overtake it though on the M25....!!

His driver is immense, I met him up in Newcastle in Foundation when Jules was playing there last year, and after a chat with him from what I can gather if he needs to put his foot down he doen't hold back! :o On one occasion they were late and they worked out he had to average 120mph over 3 hours in order to get Jules to his next gig in Scotland, mostly without motorway, and he got there with time to spare, lol!

Archived