Failed exam @ Uni :(

Neuro

Just got our results out today, and it looks like I've screwed up!

I'll be back in August, it seems, to re-take 1 of my 6 modules - the only one of two that doesn't actually have anything to do with my Spanish degree :?

Gutted.

I take it won't count towards anything? Don't put too much pressure on yourself,tis only a subsid too!

That's the most annoying thing though. I've nenve failed an exam in my life! In hindsight, the one I failed was the most difficult one and of which I found the least interesting, so I should have made an extra effort with it.

The plus to come out of this is as Steve says, I might be able to slip in a night of clubbing at the end of August in Newcastle :D

In my 1st year I had 10 subjects and 10 exams. And (showing my age again) it was before semesters came in, so they were all in the summer. Almost everyone elected one subject not to bother with as it was common knowledge that by failing 1 subject in your 1st year, caused your degree no harm at all.

Ironically, I didn't revise/learn Management, and I now work as a manger!

My university course is getting rid of semesters I think.

There are a lot of pro's and cons with this and despite numerous emails of complaints it seems students get no say in the matter even though we are the ones affected!

Actually you look like Michael Schumacher there... :D

Regarding my exam I found out the mark breakdown and discovered that even after a 2:1 and a 1st in my 2 essays, because my exam was a shocker I ended up failing by 2% :shock:

Archived