march mix 02

and another one

Tl...

Airbase - Escape

Marco v - False Light

Above & beyond - Alone tonight

Marco V - Red Blue purple

Krzysztof Chochlow - Release (Original Mix)

Tran 4

Timo mass - Pictues (pvd Mix)

M woods - advanced (gk retouch still working on)

Dave 202 - Vulcania (Original Mix).mp3genitc (eddie h edit)

danncy c - no way out

judge jules - whats in your head

dj boozy woozy - part affair

the clergy - ebe song

should be up for downaod to night at www.djglennk.com/www/mp3/2006/mar/mar_02.mp3

genitc (eddie h edit)

mate - what is all this about?

has eddie done an edit of this and released it or you playing a rip from his jules euphoria cd?

some of you will know i have had a quest to get as much info about this track as poss even asking eddie how he does the 3 deck edit.

not to sure mate. thik the wife got me it from some where. i just lengthened it at the start!

where would she get that from? there is no release of this and if so its gotta be a rip from eddie.

djglen - no hard feelings mate. Just wondering what your 'objective' is with these mixes aswell - are they like to keep up to date as the dates of the post suggest?

I am a great fan of jules esp the oboe song, but valentino stuff and oboe song do not go in a set mate. there are a lot of 'random' tracks in there and it shows no consistency. And editing "ripped" tracks should not be put in sets, I know for a fact that that eddie halliwell tune does not exist. I have been after for it myself since he made the mash up himself in cream. its just eddie 3decking the tune. I am not being rude, but thats just some feedback.... :?

djglen - no hard feelings mate. Just wondering what your 'objective' is with these mixes aswell - are they like to keep up to date as the dates of the post suggest?

I am a great fan of jules esp the oboe song, but valentino stuff and oboe song do not go in a set mate. there are a lot of 'random' tracks in there and it shows no consistency. And editing "ripped" tracks should not be put in sets, I know for a fact that that eddie halliwell tune does not exist. I have been after for it myself since he made the mash up himself in cream. its just eddie 3decking the tune. I am not being rude, but thats just some feedback.... :?

firsly no hard feelings. my objective is to do a few mixes each month and host them for people that want to, to download them. i dj regulary and would try and boost my site. and seems to be happing by the number of clicks and downloads. :D i will just be mixin in the tracks that are doing it for moi at that time.

Obviously you Havant downloaded the mix when you made theses comments, and are just judging by the Tracklistings. Ive made a mistakeValentino Kanzyani - I pray (Let I pray 4u mix) track is actually Dave 202 - Vulcania (Original Mix). ive changed the TL. Sorry about that.

I still don’t get you when you say random tracks! They are all my style. I though I would finish on the oboe song as it has a pretty big breakdown! Not sure what you mean by not consistent :? I’m happy with it.

I have been asked a few times by friends to use that genetic track. All I did was simply loop the start to make it a bit easier to mix. Honestly don’t see the harm in it. Seems to do the track when i have played it out.

If yer happy playing tracks in the oreder you are and enough peopl downloading/listening to yer mixes are too happy with them then I see no harm/problem with it, from other peoples perspectives its a different story, I kinda agree with Aza in way of random as the tracklist does look all over the place a bit but if thats yer style fair enough!.

As for using something ripped from a mix cd/comp/live set whatever unless its been chucked out proper as a seperate track like I think its wrong too to use it loop whatever, edit it or whatever to use it. But if yer happy doing that then fair enough once again.

How easy going am I!

and yes your otherhalf does seem priceless ha ha dont let her go guv!

As always will give this a listen and reply again guv.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a listen and the tunes do go together fine, a good build up really, it may look confusing on paper, but it all works ok.

If you look at some of my radio show playlistings, it may seem quite a stretch to go from funky house/electro to bangin' trance in an hour, so I hope I do it so as to not provide a disjointed listening experience!

bonus points to glen for including The Oboe Song (Green martian Mix)! Love it!!

Nah the original is pretty simple pianoey stuff and the oboe bit an not much elese really well knees up mother brown (as they say) style ditty! still good! Green Martain is a typical Green Martain full on affair!, I gota download this still!

i thought this was the org, never knew it was the green m. mix

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Jason - this is a quality GM remix and Jules even tried and tested it himself back in the day. This remix is great, however in comparison to the GM of BeatPushers - Murto, its awfully a like :roll: :roll: :roll:

Archived