Tiesto ISOS 5 Tracklist

from Tiesto.com via Above & Beyond's msgboard - it's a quiet afternoon at work what else can I do?!

Disc 1.

1. Conil - Malibu Beach.

This beautiful intro brings me right back to Malibu Beach, perfect to listen to when you're on the beach.

2. Mark Norman presents Celine - Colour My Eyes.

Mark Norman show they can also produce warm tracks with lots of emotion. Totally different from their normal work but still energetic.

3. Late Night Alumni - Empty Streets.

I love the lyrics in this track! I really can relate to this track walking in a major city, but you still feel 'by yourself'.

4. Electro-Prompt - Beside Me (Gothek D.C. Remix).

This track was given to me by a guy in record shop Deltadiscos in Ibiza. It's housey but still got this trancy feel, that's why I love it!

5. Fonzerelli - Moonlight Party.

I was playing in Brasil on the beach in January and the DJ before me played this track. I went to him to get it because it's a perfect track for a beachparty! Again it's house but has

trance influences and the lyrics gotta be made for this mixcomp...

6. Leama & Moor - Everything Matters (Matthew Dekay Remix).

Leama & Moor are some of my favorite producers and with a remix of Matthew Dekay you can't go wrong. This one does really well on the floor.

7. Matthew Dekay vs. Proluctors - Let The Game Begin.

A new and exclusive track of Matthew which he made especially for this compilation. Does a lot of damage on the floor as well!

8. Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms (Club Mix).

It's a cover of a Bilie Ray Martin song, but done so well that I couldn't resist to include it.

9. Parker & Hanson - Let Me Be (Original Extended).

Very nice vocals in this one and a beautiful melody as well.

10. Kalafut & Fygle - Novocaine (Mark Otten Remix).

Awesome warm track, remix of another great producer from Holland.

11. JES - People Will Go (Steve Forte Rio Remix).

Amazing new track of amazing singer JES, whatever she sings, I am sold!

12. Basic Perspective - Small Step On The Other Side.

This track sounds like an old Depeche Mode or New Order track, it's trance but very original.

13. Tom Cloud - Told You So.

I just love the bassline in this one, very uplifting and beautiful track.

14. A.M. - Arise (Exclusive Hammer & Funabashi Remix).

I played this one in every set in my short Latin American tour and every night people went off! A 100% exclusive remix which will never be released.

15. Cass - Little Bird.

The vocal in this track is very original, amazing voice, especially in the break she sings epic. This one goes down really well in clubs.

Disc 2.

1. Pink Elephant - LAX.

Perfect intro to set the tone for disc 2, LAX is a very nice lounge in Los Angeles.

2. Alex Stealthy - Something Is Wrong.

This DJ comes out of nowhere and produces one bomb after another!

3. Shah & Laruso present Global Experience - Zanzibar.

Great producer from germany DJ Shah makes another killer! I love the flute in this track.

4. Progression - Technophobia.

Two great producers from Holland who make beautiful original trance music. Watch out for their album, full of great tracks like this one...

5. A Boy Called Joni - Green Astronauts.

This track has a very simple melody, but it's so hypnotic that it stays in your head forever!

6. Petter - These Days (Luke Chable's Those Days Remix).

This one sounds funky but has a great drive and a warm melody. Very good track!

7. Estuera - Tales From The South (Jonas Steur's Revision Flow).

The original is already a classic and exclusive for the compilation. Jonas Steur made an excellent 2006 remix.

8. Ozgur Can - Irony.

With Ozgur Can it's always hit or miss. This track is definitely a hit, very energetic but still warm.

9. Jonas Steur - Second Turn.

Great track which will go in every environment, small club or big party.

10. Smith & Pledger pres. Aspekt - Hi Jack.

This track is the new style I like a lot. Groovy, almost house but with lots of trancy influences.

11. Jaytech - Genesis (Jimbo's Afterburner Mix).

Amazing reworked vocal in this track which was given to me by my good friend Nick McGeachin just 1 hour before I started mixing In Search Of Sunrise.

After listening, I couldn't resist squeezing it in.

12. Super8 + DJ Tab - Helsinki Scorchin'.

This track has been huge for me, brings back great memories of my set in Amsterdam in December last year.

13. Way Out West - Don©t Forget Me (Guy Ehmetores Remix).

I love the original but it's too slow for me to play out, so I was happy to find this remix. Could be a great track to end the night with or as an encore this coming summer.

Btw - good to see A&B supporting Ordinary Day, anyone know why Jules hasn't been playing this one on R1 as much as some of his other tunes??

u absolute fukker!!

no i so wish i could have - i live in derby tho and the logistics wern't right, lol!!

damn im so jelous of u, u had a good one i bet!!!

u got tri-state im guessing?

aah mate, downer, well I hadn't seen the boys for over a year so the promise of a 3 hour set was too much to refuse. I'm down in Brighton so nice and easy to get to London for clubbing!

Yeh, loving the album, have just realised that my computer at work can listen to TATW so I've had Ordinary Day and Can't Sleep on rotation, hehe, that's the only thing about Tri-State, we have to wait for the club mixes for certain tunes now!

awesoem mate - yeh tri-state - my fav is can't sleep followed closely by world of fire & hope, hurry up anjuna!!

some ppl off the board flew from canada and other foreign countries just to gett o that gig!

last tiem i saw A&B was Global Gathering 2005 - but they are at crasher' in not too long so will deffo go see em there!

quality - theres some crasher nights down here over the next few bank holiday's at The Honey Club, we've got

Agnelli & Nelson & John O'Callaghan on 15/4

ferry :shock: :D on 16/4 (that's gonna be a busy weekend)

Matt Darey & Solar Stone 28/5

Riley & Durrant & Matt Hardwick 27/8

Nice!! Funny how this thread now has moved from a Tiesto thread hehe, seems like people aren't v bothered about him these days, is he just the new Oakenfold?? i.e. spending more time in the US etc...

i aint realy bothered bout him these days - was good to see him livem ind but he's so overated - all a big marketing exercise!!

Totally true. He completely milked being the 'No. 1 DJ in the World.'

Thats some good line-ups for btw. Agnelli & Nelson were superb at The Arches in January. Very trancey, uplifting stuff

nice - I've only ever seen Robbie Nelson before, do they DJ together now? They have such a good back cat of tunes, they could just play all their own stuff, hehe!! Jules dropped El Nino last weekend, so amazing to hear that one again! May have to get myself down to see them then, cheers for the tip!

nice - I've only ever seen Robbie Nelson before, do they DJ together now? They have such a good back cat of tunes, they could just play all their own stuff, hehe!! Jules dropped El Nino last weekend, so amazing to hear that one again! May have to get myself down to see them then, cheers for the tip!

Got the t-list thru on email earlier today, looks ok but nothin particularly special, I'd rather wait for ASOT 2006, a proper trance compilation :)

Lots of housey tunes on there aswell i dnt know why Tiesto goes form them, his biggest tune of last year was in his own words Coche & Villa 'La Noche'?!? and he wonders why he's losin out to PvD?

Got the t-list thru on email earlier today, looks ok but nothin particularly special, I'd rather wait for ASOT 2006, a proper trance compilation :)

OOh - whens ASOT out?? Any t/l info? I have to say the last 2 have been exceptionally quality, happily put ASOT 2004 on now and enjoy nearly all the tunes!

Have heard very unofficially (via the Gods board) that ASOT is due out in april, doubt this is the case as Armin has usually kicked up more of a fuss by now but i imagine it shouldn't be too long.

Also forthcoming are...

In Trance We Trust 11

Thrillseekers artist album

Interstate artist album

Kyau vs Albert artists album

PLanet Trance mixed by Airwave

Paul Oakenfold 'A lively mind'

Ferry Corsten LEF

Leama & Moor artist album

Motorcycle artist album

Thrillseekers 'NightMusic vol 2'

Jon O'Bir Baroque Sessions

MIKE Voices from the Inside

Young Parisians Artist album

Marc van Linden Artist album

Scheduled for the end of the year (but don't hold your breath)

PvD Artist Album

Tiesto Artist Album

Archived