Judge Jules 1998 Recorded From Dat

Gregsta

• 2 weeks later...

1. [00:00] Heller & Farley Project - Tweakin (Jus Cant Stop) (From The Dat Vol.2) [JBO]
2. [05:20] Gisele Jackson - Me, Myself & I [Waako]
3. [12:40] Da Mob feat Jocelyn Brown - Fun (Mongofun Dub)
4. [16:30] NC Tribe - Ya-Ho-He (Rhythm Masters Club Dub) female "put it on" dupree sample
5. [20:40] Anthony Moriah - The Reality (Full Intention Mix) [EastWest]
6. [24:30] Killa Green Budds - Keep Slippin' (Digit's Blunted Mix) [Strictly Rhythm] "when i need somebody"
7. [30:30] Fabulous Baker Boys - Oh Boy [Multiply]

7. [32:30] Fabulous Baker Boys - Oh Boy [Multiply] (cont)
8. [35:00] Cevin Fisher's Big Freak - The Freaks Come Out
9. [40:10] 8th Wonder feat DJ Marco V. & Benjamin - Deeper [Tremolo] speed garage
10. [44:00] Lady Bug - Givin It Up [Afro Wax]
11. [50:00] Hip Hoperation feat Kenny C - Hip Hoperation [Sharp Recordings]
12. [54:50] Jack Russell - Live Together [Basic Beat Recordings] "why cant we see"
13. [60:20] ?

Source: link.

It seems you may have recorded the B-Side before the A-Side!

According to Discogs (link), it is also one of the CJ recorded live bootlegs, of which I have a few CDs.

I am sure Fuzzy will get this input to the archive proper when he gets chance.

Edit: Great mix this! Gotta love pre-trance explosion house Jules.  In fact, noting the time on this as 1998 it is quite an interesting recording as it has a very pre-Jules 'golden-era' house vibe but 1998 is when we see Jules, Tong, Tall Paul and Co really start to pick up and support the main room Trance sound.

Thanks for the track list this is a great mix unfortunately I don't still have this on tape as I sold it. I did not know  it was back to front that can be fixed by cutting it and copy and pasting the right way round.

Audio now losslessly edited so the two sides are in correct order, thanks for spotting that Doc! :)

@Gregsta Thanks for the submission, though I see the file originates from OSA and is Jigsaw's own recording.

Please do let us know who originally did the recording if possible, as we want to make sure the right person get credited! :)

2 hours ago, FuzzY-LogiC said:

Audio now losslessly edited so the two sides are in correct order, thanks for spotting that Doc! :)

@Gregsta Thanks for the submission, though I see the file originates from OSA and is Jigsaw's own recording.

Please do let us know who originally did the recording if possible, as we want to make sure the right person get credited! :)

it come from my computer I ripped it. B) I did notice your post

judge%20jules.jpg

Here's proof the other ones i shared are mine  but the other 2 mixers i sold on. the top one i have not shared maybe I will rip it this evening.

• Gregsta changed the title to Judge Jules 1998 Recorded From Dat

NEW cover added just a tad better;)

might have some new Judge Jule Mixers to add soon :D

Sorry about watermark but took it from my forum were all my images are watermarked