Dj Comp Final Tonight!

Bjorn

hey guys just thought i'd let u know its the final of that dj comp tonight - gotta dj up against a hip hop dj, a breakbeat/house dj and an dnb dj!

shud be a good laugh more than anything - good experience!

got sum cheeky human trafic acapella's up my sleeve - will see what i can do!

wish me luck! 8-)

well then, that was a ninteresting night - after going on thrid and ballsing up a mix and then recovering well i was nervous as hell - before we'd started we went up the other room and found an amp had blown so we had to transfer all the decks to the bottom floor to use that sounsystem which was dogs*** - monitoring was s*** and there was no bass bins!!

anyway - i was nervous well bad and i had loads of my matest here, and wouln;t u know it, i f***ing won!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

will get pics up soon - er, at the moment i thin ki lost my housemates camera - he recorded the whole set as a video - he has some daft amount of memory on it!

Shiiiiiiiitt

im praying i gave it to higgzy last night - i was very wrecked!

awesome stuff mate - be interested to see the video.

how was the competition with others? what tracks you play etc?

great experience playing in front of loads of people! look forward to making this demo with you now ;) I got some competition it certainly seems ;)

ah yes, i keep recording sum mixes but yousend it always f***s up, so i have no way of hosting them :cry:

wel the tunes i played were these -

Mr.Sam - Lyteo (Rank 1 Mix)

Ernesto vs BAstian - Darkside OF The Moon (Dogzilla Mix)

Jules vs Dumonde - Whats In Your Head (orig)

at this point i intended to mix in simon patterson - f16, however i f***ed up and mixed the wrong tune in - in fact i mixed in:

D.E.E.P.E.R - Bayside

i then quickly beatmatched F16 and banged it in after 2 mins of bayside - but i ended up running out of time just as the concorde bit was going off - doh!

oh well, it seemed i did the trick anyway!

Archived