Dj Comp Final Tonight!

Bjorn

One thing I think I can confess to you seeming as it occured so long ago...

We booked a club in the town centre for our sixth form DO, I was asked to dj there and play a wide range of stuff (cos we had some fussy gits in our year), so I played some trance, some dancey stuff etc.

Anyways, I remeber playing "The Theme" and boy that went down a storm, I wanted to mix in Dark Monks - Insane (Murano mix) cos one of my mates requested. During the break down of "the theme" I got the tune ready in my hands and started clapping (as you do :roll: ) and the vinyl flying out my hand hit the wall in the booth and snapped in half!

Of course, that was shocking as my tune was FCKED and hardly anyone saw so I didnt look such a !!!!! I had to carry on as norm and mix in something else (i couldnt stop thinking bout it as it was such an embarassment!)

LOL! yeh but i had a promo of it and couldnt hunt them down no more - so ended up waiting for the release :(

btw... we still on for this demo en? once we break up for hols we can piece together a decent mix set together versus each other.

wakey: yeah i shud be playing then altho i don't know any details yet - gonna go sort it all out with the organiser at uni tommoro!

check this - so far the only confirmed acts at mayball are pendulum and me, hahahaha!!

Aza: yes mate deffo - will be awesome!

as promised - the photos - took their time!!

Me in the mix

CIMG0107.jpg

Me in the mix

CIMG0116.jpg

carl Looking slightly bemused!

CIMG0119.jpg

HAvin it! look at choppy on the far right - looks like he just had a pant accident!

CIMG0118.jpg

Me, Banks + Higgs

CIMG1522.jpg

Me + Olly

CIMG1508.jpg

Me + hannah number 2

CIMG0130.jpg

Nath

CIMG0124.jpg

Ben, me, higgzy + banksy

CIMG1523.jpg

Leanne, Channy + Hannah no.2 - some of the talent i work with at topman/topshop!

CIMG1526.jpg

The boys loving it!

CIMG0121.jpg

Good photo don't u think?

CIMG0117.jpg

olly - nutter

CIMG0103.jpg

One of my competitors - house dj - nice attire mate

CIMG0106.jpg

Me, hannah + Higgzy

CIMG1537.jpg

Carl + Higgzy

CIMG0113.jpg

Me looking rather concentrated!

CIMG0120.jpg:lol:

Good to see you're wearing less homosexual attire Bjorn, sir - a big congrats for winning that must be awesome.

Did you record your winning set? I'd like to hear it :)

f*** u, i never wear gay stuff!

yeah, my mate recorded just the sound on his digi camera - will get it hosted and put it up! u can hear all the crowd, tis awesome!

Archived