Proven Worldwide tracklist

Robin

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bollocks they're sending you another - it's just a sweet email to say, look, we know it's been delayed, but don't cancel because "we're sending you another one"...

Sling yer hook! as we say... :D

Bollocks they're sending you another - it's just a sweet email to say, look, we know it's been delayed, but don't cancel because "we're sending you another one"...

Sling yer hook! as we say... :D

LOL.... I hope this is not the case Steve as that would piss me right off.

• 2 weeks later...

The saga with my CD continues. Just got this message from the eBay seller, after chasing up the 2nd CD:

Hello Steve,

I am sooo sorry- I did have an extra Judge Jules CD but I couldn't figure out who it was for because I had already marked you as shipped from the 1st one I sent. So I rushed it to the post office today and upgraded the shipping so you should receive it next week. Once you receive it let me know, and I will refund you for your shipping charges for such a long delay. Sorry for inconvenience.

Shaun

A decent enough response I suppose - mistakes can happen

But why me :evil:

Hallelujah!!!! Its arrived and lucky that it has too - the sender missed out the house number and street :shock: I have Royal Mail to thank for working it out by my name and postcode alone 8-) I take it all back about the theiving Glasgow posties :D

• 3 months later...

Has anyone bought "Proven Worldwide" (with bonus DVD) as I'm having problems getting hold of a copy.

According to Tesco.Com it was released on 2/10/06 but if l order it on line it won't be dispatched until 19/10/06 as it isn't in stock. :shock: :evil:

No shops have it in Penzance either. :cry:

Thanks for the info Bjorn.

Must admit l had my doubts about 2/10/06 being the release date as it had already been delayed by a week. :x When l was in London l went to a Tesco Extra on 25/9/06 only to be told it wasn't listed. I checked it out on the internet and the release date had been changed from 25/9/06 to 2/10/06. It's bloody annoying. More delays. :( At this rate won't get it until 2012. :lol:

Archived