New releases?

HIGGZY

Hey guys,

whats happening, a bit new to all this, names Steve live in Hertfordshire and im a 21 year old student..

I am after some help.....I herd a roumour that julsey is ment to be releasing a new tune, very soon...Anyone have any idea when it will be released??

Cheers

HIGGZY

aiiiiiiiiii stevie boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

haha - nope false info there mate - sorry!!

it will maybe appear sometime - dunno when!

u up 4 my birthday bash then?

hahaha, u must be jokin tim - if u looked at higgzy's computer u'd probably die - no joke.

Im sure he will admit himself he aint got a clue what half of tunes are - if i ask him what a particualr tune is i get a reply like 'its called.....track12 mate' !!

Erm yes i would have to agree with Bjorn, I see to have a bit of a problem with naming my tunes, I know 90% of my music collection, all though half of then are all unamed.

I guess i will have to have a sort through..

Basically my collection will be very similar to Bjorns, Infact he has all my tunes other then a Unkown album which neither of us know where it came from huge tunes on there ah Bjorn-O!

Erm yes i would have to agree with Bjorn, I see to have a bit of a problem with naming my tunes, I know 90% of my music collection, all though half of then are all unamed.  

Same problem here mate! Show me the cover of it and I'll know what it is. Tell me the name, and I'll have no idea - I just can't place tunes and names together, esp when there's no vocal to guide me along :cry:

lol, that has now gone mate - lost it when i screwed up my pc!

i have discogs now tho mate - its this database of every single record released - i have a list on there now tho!

Archived