Mr Sam feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw - 'Insight' [Maelstrom]

Neuro

T4L have done some other remixes of popular tunes and had a double a-side out on In Trance We Trust last summer entitled 'Moonwalk' & 'Perfect Blend' also done remixes for DJ Jurgen (Wicked Waves) & 2Rome (Overland)

fellas and chicas...

Mr. Sam feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw - Insight will be out on the 8th May with mixes from ATB, T4L (the one Jules is playing) and Aira Force (the one Armin's playing).. glad you're liking this one...

Shameless sales plug 'ere - if ya like Insight... be sure to check out 'Lyteo', Mr. Sam's forthcoming album on your friendly trance label Maelstrom Records!!!

Insight will be out on the 8th May with mixes from ATB, T4L (the one Jules is playing) and Aira Force (the one Armin's playing).. glad you're liking this one...  

ATB hey - niceeee...

Mr Sam consistently produces superb stuff, very much look forward to the album aswell, (Hope it doesn't contain that awful 'Flying Around' tune though, that wasn't one of his better moments)

also gettin gabriel dresden mix of brokeback mountain theme.

How have u managed to get this sent to you mate, i heard via Paul Kershaw that this was strictly limited and definately not for release?

Really grown on me reminds me of Moby's Raining Again a lot but with a cooler proggy vibe.

also gettin gabriel dresden mix of brokeback mountain theme.

Really grown on me reminds me of Moby's Raining Again a lot but with a cooler proggy vibe.

It threw me when l first heard it as it also reminded me of "Raining Again"

its just some guy i know from workin in hmv (vinyl section) that gets loadsa big promos used to be trance but is more prog and house..

hows it goin mate anyway??

i was at arches last nite and eddie was superb...Fire it UP!!! :wink:

Good mate - hope alls well with you too buddy ;)

"Fire It Up" has become some what of eddies little trademark saying now - starting to do my nut a bit - lol :)

What was the set like anyways - typically Halliwell stuff?

Archived