Deepblue Records & Made In England Records

Bjorn

hey, was just checkin out MIER for the new corderoy release and it now comes under deepblue records (who are responsible for artists such as solarstone and yanave)

didn't realise a takeover occured, or have they just changed names???!

Made In England was created basically for the production outfit Solar Stone vs Scott Bond releases that they didn't want to put under Deep Blue... it's a pretty new label I think?!

Deep Blue is Solar Stone's label, not sure how much they have to do with it now though?

believe it or not, thats one of the first vinyls i ever bought!! I remeber now, went to my loca lrecord shop and bought

corderoy - deeper

bobak vs dave lambert - the battle

ferry corsten - its time

my first three records!!!

seriously mate!!! shows how little time ive been mixin huh?!! Ive been well into trance for about 7 years tho! just only got round to buying decks end of last summer!!

First record I bought (after having buying Cds for ages - really dificult to get all the cool tracks that way!) was Alex Gold - 'LA Today (Alexxis De Hasse Remixes' or something. That was a little before I actually bought my records decks in summer of 03.

When I bought them I picked up David Forbes - 'Questions (Must Be Asked)' for the bargain price of £3.

Archived