id131 - last track played @ Lush, 30-06-2000

FuzzY-LogiC

The INfamous unknown last track, played at Lush, Port Rush back in 2000.

OK people... i've re-read this thread and with all the excellent hunting that has been going on, I think it's time to sum up who we're sure have NOT made this tune, and who it might still be. Thanks to everyone involved in this infamous hunt!... the search goes on smile.gif

Not made by:

Chris Agnelli (Agnelli & Nelson)

Tillman Uhrmacher

Torsten Stenzel (York) (he have heard it before though!)

Michael Rocco (Rocco & Heist)

Altitude

Dave Joy

Darude

Dino Lanni (Flat 6)

S.H.O.K.K

Thomas Pogadl (P.G.L)

Paul Masterson

Sven Maes (Svenson & Gielen)

Missing replies from:

ATB

Ferry Corsten

Signum

Rank 1

Judge Jules

Might be(?):

Crazy Malamute

Some Dutch producer (because of the sound and time)

Notes from Jules:

"I know it samples Ry Cooder" <-- Ry Cooder is a famous American Guitarist.

Jules says: "played by Col Hamilton... not me"

Audio clips:

Clip 1:

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/audio/unknown/id131a.mp3

Clip 2:

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/audio/unknown/id131b.mp3

Full track (set rip):

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/audio/id131_complete_track.mp3

Edited by FuzzY-LogiC

• 3 weeks later...

I have a suspicion this could be something to do with A.M.P.

Does anyone remember the track Nam Dam - Fruits (A.M.P. Remix) - it reminds me of that a bit....

Its a shame, because its a f***ing amazing track, I cant believe nobody has claimed they produced it....

I think Jules should help us all and mention it on one of his shows....

Does anyone remember the track Nam Dam - Fruits (A.M.P. Remix) - it reminds me of that a bit....

You could be right about that A.M.P. thing... came out on Serious I think, I have it on MD when Jules played it in a half-hour mix in the Summer of 2000. Good call Simon :)

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I remember Jules naming the track name but didn't know the artist on one of his shows, will have to try and remember, doesnt help that i had two carrier bags full of old jules recordings of old shows and mixes pinched. Would have been on one of them.

I remember Jules naming the track name but didn't know the artist on one of his shows, will have to try and remember, doesnt help that i had two carrier bags full of old jules recordings of old shows and mixes pinched. Would have been on one of them.

That's awful, how come they were stolen? :(

I have a company car and when i switched jobs and handed back the old car i accidently left them in the boot, i phoned the next day and was told they wern't there, but i know they were, so i will never know what happened to them. I had all his live mixes and essential mixes which can be replaced off the net, but his shows can't. If anyone has recordings from his shows from 98/99 i would very much like copies.

I have a company car and when i switched jobs and handed back the old car i accidently left them in the boot, i phoned the next day and was told they wern't there, but i know they were, so i will never know what happened to them. I had all his live mixes and essential mixes which can be replaced off the net, but his shows can't. If anyone has recordings from his shows from 98/99 i would very much like copies.

Ive got f***ing s***loads of recordings from 98 and 99 mate.... :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can't believe this track still isn't named! surely the person who produced it would let himself/themselves be known! Does Jules have no idea at all where it came from etc or any info on it at all? I reacon Jules should start dropping it again in his sets/shows, maybe that way it might bring some sort of response!

• 4 months later...

Ducky, does "Mind Blowin" ring any bells? jules played a white label later on in the following month and I've found no info about that track..... having said that it now appears that Col Hamilton played the tune and not Jules!