FuzzY-LogiC

id131 - last track played @ Lush, 30-06-2000

185 posts in this topic

The INfamous unknown last track, played at Lush, Port Rush back in 2000.

OK people... i've re-read this thread and with all the excellent hunting that has been going on, I think it's time to sum up who we're sure have NOT made this tune, and who it might still be. Thanks to everyone involved in this infamous hunt!... the search goes on smile.gif

Not made by:

Chris Agnelli (Agnelli & Nelson)

Tillman Uhrmacher

Torsten Stenzel (York) (he have heard it before though!)

Michael Rocco (Rocco & Heist)

Altitude

Dave Joy

Darude

Dino Lanni (Flat 6)

S.H.O.K.K

Thomas Pogadl (P.G.L)

Paul Masterson

Sven Maes (Svenson & Gielen)

Missing replies from:

ATB

Ferry Corsten

Signum

Rank 1

Judge Jules

Might be(?):

Crazy Malamute

Some Dutch producer (because of the sound and time)

Notes from Jules:

"I know it samples Ry Cooder" <-- Ry Cooder is a famous American Guitarist.

Jules says: "played by Col Hamilton... not me"

Audio clips:

Clip 1:

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/audio/unknown/id131a.mp3

Clip 2:

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/audio/unknown/id131b.mp3

Full track (set rip):

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/audio/id131_complete_track.mp3

Edited by FuzzY-LogiC

yeh possibly - it has a kind of Benicio - 'For The Love of You' feel to it.

This track ID is infamous - Tranceaddict.com forums were all over at the time it and it's still never been ID'd by anyone in the world! :?

quite incredible that no one knew the name of this!! jules kinda rem that it was by rocco & heist so best bet is to email rocco (who makes cheesy tunes i think) and ask him for i.d

Neuro did you get that tape i sent you about a month ago with the arches set? I included this recording on it, I have the whole set from lush on tape it's an ablsoute classic never get tired of hearing it.

Yeah I did thanks! Have listened to it all, very helpful.

Certainly I'll be whacking the tape's contents onto my PC when I get back :D

I have a suspicion this could be something to do with A.M.P.

Does anyone remember the track Nam Dam - Fruits (A.M.P. Remix) - it reminds me of that a bit....

Its a shame, because its a f***ing amazing track, I cant believe nobody has claimed they produced it....

I think Jules should help us all and mention it on one of his shows....

Does anyone remember the track Nam Dam - Fruits (A.M.P. Remix) - it reminds me of that a bit....

You could be right about that A.M.P. thing... came out on Serious I think, I have it on MD when Jules played it in a half-hour mix in the Summer of 2000. Good call Simon :)

Oh yes, so it does. I have "Fruits", good tune. The guitar is very similar!

I remember Jules naming the track name but didn't know the artist on one of his shows, will have to try and remember, doesnt help that i had two carrier bags full of old jules recordings of old shows and mixes pinched. Would have been on one of them.

I remember Jules naming the track name but didn't know the artist on one of his shows, will have to try and remember, doesnt help that i had two carrier bags full of old jules recordings of old shows and mixes pinched. Would have been on one of them.

That's awful, how come they were stolen? :(

I have a company car and when i switched jobs and handed back the old car i accidently left them in the boot, i phoned the next day and was told they wern't there, but i know they were, so i will never know what happened to them. I had all his live mixes and essential mixes which can be replaced off the net, but his shows can't. If anyone has recordings from his shows from 98/99 i would very much like copies.

I have a company car and when i switched jobs and handed back the old car i accidently left them in the boot, i phoned the next day and was told they wern't there, but i know they were, so i will never know what happened to them. I had all his live mixes and essential mixes which can be replaced off the net, but his shows can't. If anyone has recordings from his shows from 98/99 i would very much like copies.

Ive got f***ing s***loads of recordings from 98 and 99 mate.... :)

Hi dont know your mystery track but i do have the first hour cd and im trying to track down the second hour?? do you have or know someone that does???

P.s what a night out it was!!

Can't believe this track still isn't named! surely the person who produced it would let himself/themselves be known! Does Jules have no idea at all where it came from etc or any info on it at all? I reacon Jules should start dropping it again in his sets/shows, maybe that way it might bring some sort of response!

Lol Jules wont have this anymore, guarantee it.

Emailed this to him a long long time ago, and he said that it wasnt him that played it, it was col hamilton... ???

Col Hamilton eh? hmm...... interesting..... lets try and get in contact with Col Hamilton then!

Welcome to the board by the way DJ Ski :)

Ive been a member of Jules board for about hmmmm 7 years or so, always looked on here but never posted ;)

Ill email col and see if he knows...

Did you get my PM Simcut?

Aye mate, im off to bed in a sec though, will reply tomorrow if thats okay :-)

Night

Oh yeah, Im going to drop Trevor Reilly an e-mail and see if he knows it... I think Col Hamilton is mates with Trevor Reilly.....? might be wrong though

Right, I've just sent emails to Chris Agnelli (of Agnelli & Nelson), Col Hamilton and also to Trevor Reilly.....hopefully I'll get some joy somewhere :)

Night peeps :P

Ducky, does "Mind Blowin" ring any bells? jules played a white label later on in the following month and I've found no info about that track..... having said that it now appears that Col Hamilton played the tune and not Jules!

So Jules says anyway.... that was years ago i sent that email, but i remember it ;)