id131 - last track played @ Lush, 30-06-2000

FuzzY-LogiC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol funny you should ask that was just doing a little bit more on it :) will be ready soon just gotta fine tune everything , i've tried to get it as close as i can when jules said it sampled that tune i can't find the bit on that tune that they used i reckon it's a sample and pitch bend , don't expect it to be perfect carbon copy though but i tried lol will upload it when it's done :) i love all this old music don't u? you can't beat it haha true sound of ibiza!

something like this?

The Infamous - Unknown Track (Craig Bradley Rework)

http://soundcloud.com/craig-bradley/the-infamous-unknown-track/s-96Bsc

the main guitar part in the breakdown i havent looped it yet but the whole track is pretty much sorted just gotta do minor tweaks ect i just hope jules doesn't get annoyed if it was him that made it

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All the signs point to Jules. But for reasons unknown he denies knowing anything about it, perhaps it was one of those DJ tools or projects that he has either lost or forgotten about now. And because it had a sample in it couldn't be released anyway, so it's been buried.

I don't think we'll ever find out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...