FuzzY-LogiC

id131 - last track played @ Lush, 30-06-2000

Also - back then, Jules denied to me that he had anything to do with "Earplugs" - Which was then released a year or two later on his album so it could very well be a Jules production - however, I must admit, the Hi-Gate sound back then doesn't sound anything like this...!

lol funny you should ask that was just doing a little bit more on it :) will be ready soon just gotta fine tune everything , i've tried to get it as close as i can when jules said it sampled that tune i can't find the bit on that tune that they used i reckon it's a sample and pitch bend , don't expect it to be perfect carbon copy though but i tried lol will upload it when it's done :) i love all this old music don't u? you can't beat it haha true sound of ibiza!

something like this?

The Infamous - Unknown Track (Craig Bradley Rework)

http://soundcloud.com/craig-bradley/the-infamous-unknown-track/s-96Bsc

the main guitar part in the breakdown i havent looped it yet but the whole track is pretty much sorted just gotta do minor tweaks ect i just hope jules doesn't get annoyed if it was him that made it

I sent you the original sample...

and with a little more tidying up I think this is usable ... :thumbsup:

The Ry Cooder info came from Jules - either that's an astonishing bit of knowledge or he made it himself, I say! :)

yeah still got a little bit more to do on it then will tidy everything up it's about 70% finished :) , yeah how would he have known that lol like i say before i just hope he doesn't get annoyed with what i'm doing as it probably is a very special track for him and caused a lot of people headaches lol

tightening everything up :D won't be long sorry it has taken so long i only get 1 night a week to make music so the time is precious but have made this on 1 of my nights and gone back to it when i have had time

All the signs point to Jules. But for reasons unknown he denies knowing anything about it, perhaps it was one of those DJ tools or projects that he has either lost or forgotten about now. And because it had a sample in it couldn't be released anyway, so it's been buried.

I don't think we'll ever find out.

Any progress in this rework mr bradley? Id love to hear it :)