WANTED: classic MP3's!

Bjorn

You've got the Electrique Boutique remix?! I've been after that for aaaaaaaages!

I've got one of the original promo's on vinyl. Pressing number 33 in fact! There's an unknown remix on the flipside as well but it's a bit weird. :?

You've got the Electrique Boutique remix?! I've been after that for aaaaaaaages!

I've got one of the original promo's on vinyl. Pressing number 33 in fact! There's an unknown remix on the flipside as well but it's a bit weird. :?

Sounds cool, I'[ve got a standard relentless promo I think.

• 1 month later...

I can do Love Shy if everyone else's are edits? I've got the full version of the Electrique Boutique mix on vinyl.

I've also got "Time For The Revolution" Bjorn if you're still after it?

I've got both versions - the original bootleg which was the best version (the first version Jules played) although the mastering wasn't too brilliant - and I've got the re-worked version (which was also supported by Jules a year or so later) that was later released on Incentive (better mastering, but slightly different from the original - the intro was much shorter, and the breakdown was edited down slightly).

I wouldn't part with the vinyl to be honest mate. Its one of my favourite bootlegs and one that I still play regularly now. (I played it yesterday funily enough). The chances of me getting another copy would be very slim so i'd be reluctant to part with it.

My mate that used to work at Chemical Records has it though - and he may have more than one copy, so i'll have a word with him for you. Leave it with me mate.

I can certainly do you an MP3 though :D

Archived