ID#135 unknown Tiesto track

Neuro

haha, well done mate - im pants at remebering names of tunes by how they sound - sometimes my mate will be playing some of my tunes, and i'll be 'cor - this is a rigth tune! what is it?' and he's like 'it is your tune u know!'

I think this is what you're after, Timothy my friend:

01 (000:00:00) Tiesto - Forever Today (Intro)

02 (003:16:00) Hammer & Bennet - Language (Santiago Nino Dub Tech Remix)

03 (009:16:20) Inner Stories - Beyond

04 (014:28:60) Estuera vs. Re:Locate - Palma Salone

05 (019:36:10) Blank & Jones ft. Bobo - Perfect Silence (E-Craig's "212" Mix)

06 (027:49:10) Adam White & Andy Moor pr. Whiteroom ft. Amy Cooper - Someday (Original Instrumental Mix)

07 (033:26:10) Sensorica vs. J Key - Only One

08 (045:02:65) Tiesto - Just Be (Original Mix)

09 (038:31:20) Mr Sam - Lyteo (Rank 1 Remix)

10 (049:25:25) Rank 1 - Beats@Rank1.com

11 (054:02:05) Solid Slide - Belo Horizonte (Original Mix) [bonzai]

12 (059:39:60) Ernesto vs. Bastian - Darkside Of The Moon

13 (064:57:73) Tiesto - Olympic Flame

14 (070:04:10) Tiesto - Forever Today [With Live Electric Violin Perfomance by DJ Mason]

15 (072:30:30) Ron van den Beuken - Sunset

16 (074:21:30) Jonas Steur - Silent Waves

17 (076:37:00) Allure - The Loves We Lost

18 (082:12:30) Sinead O'Connor - Troy (Push Remix)

19 (089:01:30) Matthew Dekay vs. Proluctors - Bad

20 (093:03:50) Skin - Faithfulness (Tiesto Remix)

21 (100:12:00) Tiesto - Traffic

22 (105:04:15) Abel Ramos - Aquarius (Randy Katana's "Dubdown" Remix)

23 (109:46:20) The Freak pr. Exo - Above The Clouds (Mark Norman Remix)

24 (115:40:40) ID

25 (119:54:05) Darren Tate - Prayer For A God

26 (125:49:50) Tiesto - Lethal Industry (Tiesto 2004 Edit) [With Live Electric Violin Perfomance by DJ Mason]

27 (133:45:70) M.I.D.O.R. & Six4Eight - No Man's Land

28 (136:40:40) Joop - The World

29 (141:48:25) Push - Universal Nation (Montana Edit)

30 (146:50:50) ID

31 (150:20:50) Joop - Another World [Encore]

8)

• 2 months later...

I dont know if you are aware that Tiesto does not write many tracks anymore, he has a team of producers working who just churn out stuff under his name. I think Ronald Van Gelderen is a big producer for Tiesto - they are good friends and did Suburban Train together. That leaves time for Tiesto to corner the worlds dj market. Good work if you can get it.

• 1 year later...
I dont know if you are aware that Tiesto does not write many tracks anymore, he has a team of producers working who just churn out stuff under his name. I think Ronald Van Gelderen is a big producer for Tiesto - they are good friends and did Suburban Train together. That leaves time for Tiesto to corner the worlds dj market. Good work if you can get it.

:o

Does anyone know what the John Creamer & Stephane K remix of this is like?

Load of bollocks, sir! It has to be the Push remix every time on the other side of the vinyl I have.

Although I liked their remix of Iio's Rapture...

• 2 weeks later...
:o

did u not know that??

Just to set the record straight, RVG presented Tijs with a melody from a tune of his under his 'Kid Vicious' alias - Tijs wanted to use the melody for his own song so got RVG to engineer a whole song around it & it became Urban Train.

Now, basically Tijs has never done any production work on any of his releases. The whole credit should in fact go to 2 unknown dutch producers: Hans Willem Mallon & Dennis Waakop Reijers. DJ Tiesto is in fact a brand - Tijs Verwest ios not DJ Tiesto, but in fact a part of the 'brand'. Altho to many this is accepotable - and he's done nothign wrong legally - i CANNOT stand it - he takes credit for other peoples work - and for his name to be used is compeltely wrong.

Now, i recently read a massive thread (48 pages long) on trance.nu about this whole saga - i would strongly advise everyone to read it as it makes immensely interesting reading. Its very long, but once u get into it you will not be able to stop! Early on a user under the name of 'kindness of irish home' presents a s*** load of inside information - people in the thread suggest (and i agree) that this chap is in fact Hans Willem Mallon. In 2005 for unknown reasons Hans discontinued his work with Tijs. ON many tracks Dennis is credited, but Hans received a lot less recognition. Dennis continues to produce for Tijs. The user shows all this information proving he has logic & cubase files tiesto songs...now who would have access to them....

Anyway - this thread, altho not fully based of evidence quite easily convinces me. Simon (Patterson) told me ages ago its well known in the producers world that Tiesto has these 2 guys engineering for him - but tijs has never mentioend them ever - he's only ever mentioned Geert Huinink as providing sum classical compostition & playing some piano parts. He has mentioend he has an engineer but never stated who.

Debate away...

threads here btw: http://trance.nu/v3/forums/viewtopic.php?t...asc&start=0

Bjorn, have you heard Kid Vicious' tune that is near enough identical to Urban Train (I think it's called Sustain, but i'm not 100% sure)

It came out shortly before Urban Train. Suggests that Urban Train was primarily written by van Gelderen, yet he only gets a small mention on the back of the vinyl sleeve!!!

Bjorn, have you heard Kid Vicious' tune that is near enough identical to Urban Train (I think it's called Sustain, but i'm not 100% sure)

It came out shortly before Urban Train. Suggests that Urban Train was primarily written by van Gelderen, yet he only gets a small mention on the back of the vinyl sleeve!!!

yep, thats precisely correct gregg - apparently Tiesto paid RVG to let him use his tune basically. Proper w*** if u ask me!

Should be Kid Vicious - Sustain (Tiesto Remix) :ph34r:

Archived