Creamfields

tibby

Welcome to the board, tibby. :)

If that is the set, Jacey B, then I'll be updating that soon - all those pages in the old website design I have corrections for and are due to be replenished. Definitely sounds like from 2000 from the tracks you described, anyway.

Cheers Jasonb. That does indeed look like the set. Has anyone got it? possible upload? And on the Armin guest mix that was 2003

Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (Armin van Buuren Remix)

Ronald Klinkenberg - Melting Point vs P-Diddy - Let's Get Ill (Armin van Buuren Re-Edit)

Katana - Tribal Shock

NRC - Here Comes The Rain (Push Dub)

Laura Turner - Soul Deep (Signum Dub)

Cheers, Tibby

Cheers Jasonb.  That does indeed look like the set.  Has anyone got it? possible upload?

I don't have any audio of this, sorry mate! Simcut on this board might have though? Cheers for the Armin TL :)

Was going through the unknown samples today Tim, unfortunately couldn't be much help with any of them. I shall keep trying tho.

You got any more that might need IDing ?

There are a few amazing tunes hiding on a few cassettes I have. I'll try and get them done in the next few weeks with links from the board to expose it to as many people as possible.