Creamfileds!

HIGGZY

How gutted am I! My mrs calls me on fri night- bit pissed up, and tells me she has a suprise, she tels me she is going to book two tickets for my self and her to go!

s*** the bed! what a girl friend I have- That night i went and got c***ed in my local to celebrate the idea-Sat morning Masive hang over, but as i lye in bed thinking it kinda worth it I'm going to Creamfileds!!!

Later that Sat afternoon i call her and find out she hasn't booked them yet...hmmm

Moral of the story- Never listen to the mrs....

That's brilliant :D

You go get her to act on her words, I can't believe she would say something like that without meaning it :roll: - perhaps she's feeling guilty about something??! :P

Hehe let us know if u do get tickets mate

Too bloody right. Its that classic 'What shoes shall I buy' situation. You know, where she looks at a pair she likes first, but still spends all day looking, only to go back and buy the first pair :evil:

If you want things doing, do them yourself (esp when nights out are concerned) :wink:

Big steve your spot on mate! Shoes shopping, or shopping in general is now a complete no go...esp with her!!

I would book them my self but have no cash to my name at the mo! So unless she pulls her fingure out or I get a stroke of luck and full apon some cash very soon i aint going! :(

Jason B Complete info on creamfileds can be found here http://www.cream.co.uk/creamfields/ :D

Archived