Your DJ Setup

Wakey

Myself and Bjorn were talking about this the other day and I thought I'd try and see if I could get a thread going here.

Just post a photo of your setup! It's always interesting to see what people use -

685472591_l.jpg

2 x Technics 1210s

1 x Citronic MSK-1 Mixer

1 x Gemini CDJ-20

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My word, look at all those wires! I need to get a digital camera...

Yeah to be honest, I've only taken that since I've been back. As I keep transporting the decks between uni and home, so I couldn't be bothered to set it up with the wires all out of the way. It's the pretty temporary set up!

And yes the CDJ is pretty old, does the job tho. I've always been more of a vinyl DJ, had no need for CDJs really, although now I'm getting into buying more mp3s.

I cant post pics of my setup as I dont have one at the moment :cry:

Im SO f***ed off with having no room in my house, cant wait till my sister moves out, I know it sounds horrible but I NEED room!!!!! :(

My room atm is a joke, its f***ing tiny and has a bed, over 2000 records in it, my PC and I dont have the room to fit in 2 decks and a mixer, so fecking gutted :( I was going to set stuff up in my sister's room but her boyfriend bought her CD Decks (Numark ones) and she's got them set up in her room now, GRR!!!!!!!!! :(

• 2 months later...

i thought i would just update my picture with me new equipment - included are my new monitors i got today, woohoo!!

Full setup:

Pioneer DJM600

2 X CDJ800 MK1

1 X Technics 1210MK2 (Modified)

Alesis M1 Active 520's

Sennheiser HD25SP

Home made deckstand

:D

DSC02522.jpg

DSC02523.jpg

DSC02525.jpg

DSC02527.jpg

DSC02528.jpg

DSC02529.jpg

will get a photo when i get a chance but my setup is:

2x Technics 1200MK2's

1x Pioneer CDJ800

1x Numark CDN24  

1x Vestax PCV-150

1x Korg Kaos Pad 2

ive played on this setup b4 and its sweeet!

Archived