Jason B Jules Tunes Mix 1

I've been meaning to get this done for a while, so last night I made some changes to the tracklist and had a run through, this morning I went through with it and recorded the result.

Its not perfect but the best I was going to get it after 6 months on and off trying to get it perfect and kuffing up certain bits.

Anyhows here it is.

Also a challenge to you all to guess the tracklisting! PM me yer tracklists once youve had a listen (once and never again /or 10!) and then I'll post them all up here to see who identified the most correctly.

Theres 14 tracks and 56 points available (artist-title-version-label)

There is a time limit on this challenge though, all tracklistings to be submitted by 12 mid day Friday (Edit: being lax to make sure as many peope who want a go can have a go hopefully!).

Linky: http://www.filefactory.com/?605f64

I'm thinking of doing another Jules Tunes Mix of house tracks this time at some point in the next year :lol: which will sound better than this un I promise!

only the "FTP Download" link seems to be working mate :(

btw guys, be wary of the cookies this filefactory site has and its popups... I had about 4 popups blocked in mozilla and it tried putting 8 cookies on my PC....some advertising ones, I ALWAYS get my browsers to ask me when to accept cookies which works wonders :)

How to download the mix:

Click the link in the first post, when the counters finished click on: Don't want a premium download? Click here to access our free download links.

then on the next page that comes up when that timers finished click on :

FileFactory FTP -- Click here to download

[Right click and select "Save Target As..." for movie files]

Please note it can take 30 seconds or more for your download to begin. This link is only valid for 10 minutes. HTTP links are available for files less than 500MB.

which is the third option.

Then click on Click here to begin your FTP download and then its basically save as.

If thats too much hassle get me on msn and I'll send you it!

Try:

http://quickdump.com/files/1770435319.html

I uploaded it earlier but when I tied to downlaod it it-click on the link on the page the url takes you too I kept getting, sorry too many people downloading-busy. I just tried again, keep goingg back and clicking the link everytime it says its busy, it shoudl work, takes me about 5 times going back to prev page but it works,

Ultimately if this doesnt work can someone else sugest how to get it to Chrissie?

I've tried yousendit 3 or 4 times and although I've had no prpblems uploaidng stuff 50mb or smaller this mix (70 summat MB) just wont upload, yousendit doesnt like me, could someone else upload it to yousend it or summat if it'll work for you?

(at wits end with bloodey different uploading places being shyte)

Bloodey ell! how crap is that, no probs Chrissie and sorry for all the hassle with this and bearing with me!

I extending the deadline for the challenge as not everyone managed to get the mix in the same time period, therefore deadline is now: mid day Friday.

Archived