Romp @ Revolution

So then, tonight is the first one of this night im hosting/promoting really. The manager has basically said i can organise it afteri won the dj comp, so i have asked wakey and the guy i beat in my dj comp heat to come down and have a set each. Unfortunately my mate carl who works at revolution has managed to blag himself a set by speaking to the manager, and not been unkind or anything but he is a very poor dj and needs a lot lot of practice before he is up to the standard of dj'ing at a bar!

Night starts at 8pm-1am, so it should be a good laugh, and i don;t expect it to be busy but we will see what happens!!

Line up is:

Bjorn

Wakey

Andrew Eastment

Carl Walker

Trance all night which should see sum prog, uplifting and hard trance!

Anyway, heres the flyer:

RompFlyer.jpg

f***ING BATTERED NIOW I TELL YA!

QUALITY NIGHT, GOOD DJ'S. WASN'T TOO BUSY BUT there were a few ppl in there coonsidering it was a tuers aftyer a bank hl mon, wakey was awesome, thumbs up matey top set!!

Photos to come, im off to bed cos im batteregff whey hety!

Manger was impressed too!

f*** me, everytime i got to rev's i ended up f***ing w***ered on stella - don't seem that pissed at the time! Soon as i was walking home and couldn't focus on my phone screen i knew i was a bit pissed!

Well it was dead to sum it up really, but i didn't expect it to be busy being the day after a bank holiday!

But it was a good laugh and there were a couple groups of people there and me & wakey had a good mix so it was deffo worthwhile!

Wakey pulled sum wikked tunes out the bag, off the top of my head i remember Dejure, Scott Mac - Damager, Hi-Gate - Hurricane (i beat him to caned & unable, lol)

I can remember playing stuff like silent side of the moon, insight, 10 revolutions, caned & unable, errr memory is fading...sum pics anyway - HIGGZY was on camera duty, he managed to take one pic not of me on the decks, well done higgs!

I think wakey got some good ones, but higgzy got let loose on his camera too so i think he has 1 or 2 pics of the decks...... :lol:

pics to follow :wink:

nice pics mate, I'm gonna get a selection of mine up later. Got a lot of me behind the decks which is good, always come into use with websites etc.

Here's the tracklist of what i played, I put them all at the back of my bag (remember kids I ain't got a lot fo the newer tunes!)

and yeah mate if you hadn't have played caned & unable that would've been in there lol -

Matt Darey - Electro Buzz

M1 - Heaven Scent

Carlo Resoort vs 4 Strings - Untitled

G&M Project - Feeling the Sunrise (Up mix)

Dejure - Sanctuary (Original mix)

Apoptygma Bezerk - Kathy's Song (Ferry Corsten mix)

Rlph Fridge - Angel (Quake remix)

Scott Mac - Damager 02

Energy 52 - Cafe Del Marco V

Hi gate - Hurricane

Deep Sonar - No Return

Mauro Picotto - Back To cali (Push remix)

Then Bjorn concluded my set with

Three Drives (Marcel Woods remix)

sorry bout that, pissed is all im saying...

Just scanning thru my cd wallet & bag, no idea what order but i played:

A&B Vs G&D - Tracking Air For Treasure

Hi-Gate - Caned & Unable

Jonus Steur Vs EvsB - Silent Side Of The Moon

Kayestone - Alone (Mind One Edged Remix)

Marcel Woods - Advanced

Kyau Vs Albert - Kiksu

Reflekt - Need To Feel Loved (Bart Cleasson Bootleg)

Mr.Sam - Insight

Galen Behr & Robert Burns - Till We Meet Again (Behr Remix_

Abel Ramos - Electrofun (E-Craig Remix)

Stoneface & Terminal - Venus

10 Revolutions - Time For The Revolution

Moonman - Don't Be Afraid 99 (Nylon Remix)

Polaroid - So Damn Beautiful (Dogzilla Remix)

hmm, think was them all..

im still hung over so i tell u wat happpend tomoz!

Good effort mate! U were all over the place when we were walking back! You even ran over to a kebab shop to check out a fight cracking off !! haha! :lol:

Looks like a top effort lads - lol @ Higgzy running to a Kebab shop to check a fight breaking out :lol: Bet it was a bitch fight...

Wakey and Bjorn you could get some nights going if you teamed up, always easier than on your own.

sorry bout that, pissed is all im saying...

And no worries about that mate, I didn't mind at all!

Not a bad idea there Quadrant, recon it's a possibility! We'll have to have a chat lol

Archived