Romp @ Revolution

Ok guys my sincer appologies for not posting this yesterday but as i said I was well hung over and just couldnt think about anything!

Originally I wasnt gonna go because i am up to my eye balls with uni work at the mo, but read a few comments on here that evening and thought sod it, i will go and just have a couple and do the social.....

Was really looking forward to seeing Mr Wakey spin some plastic and i can say I was really impressed, although I ended up on the wife beater with several double vodka Redbulls thrown in just to charge it up. This soon prooved to be a mistake, by the time Wakey came on I cant remember much in terms of his tunage :cry:

I stumbled accross Bjorns camera behind the decks and in my intoxicated state got snappy happy and rinsed his camera, oppologies to Wakey because once i had cained the batery on Bjorns camera I made a start on Wakeys.

All in all a good night dont remember going home so cant comment on the fight or stumberling into lampost :!:

Big up Bjorn, Wakey and the other Djs on the night, although there wasnt many people about it was still a good laugh and hopefully the night will start to bring some more interest in the future. Its certainly a foundation to build on.

nice 1 mate, will deffo bear u in mind in future!

:thumbsup: I've got a taste for roadtrips at the moment, went to London friday heading to Lincoln and maybe Sheffield soon so Derby will be no bother :D

Archived