New Headphones & Record Bag

Max Kane

Have ordered them today. For the headphones and record bag it set me back £125, lot of cash to splash on gear but should be worth it. Just means no vinyl purchases this week :(

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only exception is pioneer in the audio sector...

What about with regard to hi-fi systems? I'm building up my hi-fi out of separates - gonna stick with Sony's so the actually fit on top of each other and look nice - need a good amp as my next purchase really...

:x :x :x F*ckin idiots! :x :x :x

Have recieved my order this morning, headphones are fantastic look forward to many many hours spent using them, but oh my word (thought i toned that down quite well) the tools at Technics & Chemical have sent me a record bag missing a zip! Can you believe it? The front compartment has no bleedin zip on it.

And on top of all that chemical have insisted i pay recorded delivery to send it them back! after they sent me dodgy stock. i better get some closure :lol:

It amazes me the level of idiocy that still thrives in a culture where about half of the population has recieved some form of higher education.

RANT OVER

Just forked out £6.27 to send the bleeding record bag back, i better get re-imbursed or they'll regret the day they crossed me  :twisted:

Thats ridiculous, its hardly your fault is it? Have they hinted at a refund for the postage??? Boycott time...?

They did say i would be re-imbursed for postage yeh, they better aswell i wouldn't mind somethin like a £ but £6 odd takes the p*ss really. If ever there's something up with the next one i will be making a traditional 'angry consumer' phone call to them

I hate going into the Post Office with enormous packages at peak-time hours, loads of queues and not bring able to fit the thing through to them through the glass panel... did you have to go round the back? :)

Yeah, I hate going to the PO to get stuff weighed. The queue is always full of people with long-winded problems to do with their savings account or something. Lets have Post Offices as POST offices, not as a mini-bank/insurance agent/etc :evil:

Having said that. I have found a small PO nearby (not a big High Street one) and they're really friendly and rarely have to queue. Support the local PO's :!:

I use a local one which is just out of town, hardly anyone ever in there and they had a special little draw to get my package thru which saved any unneccessary inconveiniance.

Definitely support the local Post Offices - all this Government TOSH about having to close them due to financial difficulties - bollocks! They're part of British tradition and are crucial to the community in most small towns.

There is a small post office just up the road from where l live and in order to survive it sells gardening tools, household goods and all manner of things. The couple who run it are very helpful and don't close for lunch and also stay open all day Saturdays.

Only just realised that there is no way i'll get my bag re-sent out to me before tuesday at the earliest, basically delayed me by a week. It'll probs take another week for em to refund me my postage too.

Just phoned em up to see why my bag hasn't arrived a week after i sent it back, they initally claimed they hadn't recieved it! So i went on Royal Mail's tracker mail option and saw that they have recieved my bag back, last saturday.

Redialed and spoke again saying that chemical had recieved it last week and that i didn't really like the idea that they hadn't bothered to send me a new one. Then they tried to claim it was my fault and i wasn't gona get postage back, the cheeky b*stards. Needless to say i kicked off and shall be doing so for every working day that goes by without my bag being recieved.

I'm shocked too, I've never had any problems with Chemical. Although I did get a ghost email yesterday saying my order has been processed and will be dispatched shortly. I haven't ordered from them in months!

I checked the order number, and it was the order I received 2 months ago! Tbf, Chemical responded when I told them about and they said ignore it

Archived