Uni Exams

Neuro

I have to admit I've not done a great deal of work for these yet. had my Spanish oral yesterday which I rinsed through but now the hard stuff starts next week. So I'm not going to be on here much these next few weeks...

Who else is in the exams, got any hard ones coming up?

I finished University years ago. Best time of my life I think, exams were the only downside but to be honest I don't remember doing mine.

Traill if you do a Spanish degree but speak Spanish anyway, surely you can't fail? And Bjorn if you do a homosexual degree that doesn't require any exams and is 100% coursework, surely your can't fail either?

but to be honest I don't remember doing mine.  

Quality!!!!

Same boat as you Tim - except im only in my second year! This striking sh!t is doing my head in! Ive had no feedbck what so ever on c/wk and dont know where I stand for the exams!

Ive also decided to change my research proposal for my disseration - I am looking for a new problem if you guys can suggest anything? I want to find a problem in the field of Wireless Area Network or something to do with the uprise of them - mainly because of the trouble I ve had at home with my wireless router!!! :twisted:

But anyways, I am on a tite revision sched so gotta get cracking. Once theyre over though, ill prob take some time out, make a few mixes and look for a summer job/ work experience :)

Ive also decided to change my research proposal for my disseration - I am looking for a new problem if you guys can suggest anything? I want to find a problem in the field of Wireless Area Network or something to do with the uprise of them

"In the modern era, what are the everyday problems with Wireless technology that make it so f***ING useless?"

Had an exam monday and tuesday.

I've got one this afternoon, one tomorrow morning then one on Saturday afternoon which coincides with the cup final :evil:

Then last one on 22nd.

Isn't university fun!

BA Sports Studies mate, done some right killer modules this year - ethics, social issues in sport, some right theoretical stuff, bloody ethics is philosophy!

hahaha, i actuially finished my essay for social issues in sport about 'Gender Inequalities' - why women don;t have the same opportunities in sport!

I trust you concluded that they are the inferior race and therefore can never equal men in sports achievements, or that simply men are better?

Such modern views, Quadrant mate your clearly tuned in to modern gender issues :lol:

I trust you concluded that they are the inferior race and therefore can never equal men in sports achievements, or that simply men are better?

how sexist is that!

Lol, i tried to remain objective!

Are you serious about people shaving their chests though

LMAO - not me mate - I just meant it metaphorically, however would not put it past most people. Gavin Henson is a more a woman than Charlotte Church. IMO - he is a modern man...

Archived