Uni Exams

Neuro

Well I can't comment on any waxing, but I know I have 4 exams until I finish!

Human Resource Management 2, Business Ethics and Social Responsibility, Management Accounting 3 (!! yes, the third b**tard module in it), Understanding Buyer Behaviour, starting next weds. Had better stop procrastinating on here then! Uni of Notts is hardcore at Cwk/Exam combinations. Have had 5 essays/group work this semester!

I've got 7 exams left, mostly Spanish but also my 2 history modules - European Settlement of Australia (yes, convicts...) and my Propaganda once which is extremely interesting but a tough one. June 2nd I finish... then I might go wax my legs?

Would it be perceived as homosexual to wax your legs or chest? I might ask the other half if she'd mind me doing that. I know cyclists do and I like cycling, and being a modern man I feel that done in the appropriate manner I can achieve true metrosexuality. Anyone want to sponsor me?

And Traill are you doing this for your woman (whoever you're on now) or just for us? :wink: I'll sure Bjorn will take some photos.

and being a modern man I feel that done in the appropriate manner I can achieve true metrosexuality

quality post mate - made me chuckle....

next we'll be shaving our testicles at this rate!

And Traill are you doing this for your woman (whoever you're on now) or just for us? :wink: I'll sure Bjorn will take some photos.

Look, I'm not shaving/waxing any part of my anatomy and certainly not for your viewing pleasure!

How the hell did we get onto this, mate you've littered this board with dodgy jokes, strange polls and questionable metrosexual obsessions. Are you ok?

How the hell did we get onto this, mate you've littered this board with dodgy jokes, strange polls and questionable metrosexual obsessions. Are you ok?

There comes a time in every young man's life... :lol:

LMAO!! Quality thread.

Quadders, remember Harry Enfield's sketch - 'Women! Know your Place!!'

Whats all this shaving your legs business, Tim :? Why not shave your head :? :lol:

The boards gone mad in 3 days :lol::lol: (Long may it continue...!)

Whats all this shaving your legs business, Tim :?  Why not shave your head :?  :lol:  

The boards gone mad in 3 days :lol:  :lol: (Long may it continue...!)

Look can people stop this, I'm not shaving anything ok!! Not for any one.

Whats all this shaving your legs business, Tim :?  Why not shave your head :?  :lol:  

The boards gone mad in 3 days :lol:  :lol: (Long may it continue...!)

Look can people stop this, I'm not shaving anything ok!! Not for any one.

Will you be a bearded man when I see you at Coloursfest :?

Archived