Fragma - Toca Me

Just out of interest, if you still have the original wav files, can you do these at a higher bitrate? 128k is less than half the quality I'm used to, and on a big soundsystem turned up any mp3 less than 256k for me sounds limited, 192 at a stretch... :? Ideally I have my all my mp3s at 320 or 256 always, at least all my trance and House ones. yes file size is bigger but I put quality over quantity...

sorry to be picky, sir! Just want quality 8-)

You might have the largest cock in the world but if it's not up to scratch then no-one benefits; my manhood has performed perfectly well over the years. Now that's quality.

Anyway, back to mp3s, any chance of this in bespoked sterophonic Quadrant quality? I'll love you forever Tonyg, maybe even give your legs a wax :wink:

When you rip the vinyl, change the settings (before you save, or the save settings of what you recorded to):

320Kbps & 44,000 Hz

or even 256, that'll do. Legend Mr Tony G, I would appreciate this a lot!! :)

The In Petto mix is famous for being a one-off and for being different, and just sounding amazing in a club generally. Both mixes are great.

Thanks Mr Tony G for doing this, it's just making sure you save what you record immediately as the best quality mp3 your software allows - makes such a difference compared to 128 quality. 8-)

In Petto mix takes me way back to Jules' Frifay night shows, and especially the live broadcast from Ibiza for the radio 1 Ibiza weekend 1999. Got this on vinyl before I even had decks, had to be done.. in my opinion the best mix of this track :wink:

Archived