Help I need Judge Jules - Live at Club Class, Maidstone

djtonyg

• 3 months later...
That's really useful Gregg - thanks for that! :thumbsup:

Hopefully Fuzzy can nab all the Jules sets that that guy has for your downloads section ;)

i detect loads of sarcasm in that first sentence! might just be my paranoia working overtime. :lol:

hope that guy can get the full sets of these 2000 sets. this was one of my favourite live friday sets. Getting the full May 2000 Godskitchen set would be nice as well.

date of this set was 05/05/00
That's really useful Gregg - thanks for that! :thumbsup:

i detect loads of sarcasm in that first sentence! might just be my paranoia working overtime. :lol:

No sarcasm matey, I really mean it - I'm obsessive about detail. It might sound obvious but archiving over 1000 tracklistings is difficult without key info, such as dates of broadcast, and until your post, the actual broadcast of this was completely unknown. My apologies if it came across otherwise! B)

No sarcasm matey, I really mean it - I'm obsessive about detail. It might sound obvious but archiving over 1000 tracklistings is difficult without key info, such as dates of broadcast, and until your post, the actual broadcast of this was completely unknown. My apologies if it came across otherwise! B)

Sorry mate, it was just the way i read it! lol

Sorry, i've known that little detail for ages. Didn't know it was unknown info! You've already got the tracklist up here, but I didn't know you hadn't linked it with the Maidstone night.

Awesome first half hour this set was...That mix of You're Not Alone was wicked, and I don't even like the track that much!

I'd love to get this set again, I remember my tape cutting off just as Eyeball Sunburst was being dropped :(

• 2 weeks later...
It would great to hear that set again to cross check the tracklisting you have I'm 100% certain that Jules played Sonique - 'It Feels So Good'Enmotion mix.

He did. It's one of the only portions of the set I still have on MD - lovely track :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
I posted this over in audio a while ago, but there seems to be a problem with the downloading of it?

Yes, it is currently pending in our queue of submitted data. You submitted it in April so I'll make sure this gets prioritized. It will be visible for download later this month.

Thanks Gregg for submitting this audio.

KR

As I see now this audio Gregg so kindly uploaded is below the infamous 128mb which is our current limit in the system, and the hungry members are drolling all over this thread, I've decided to re-tag & sort Gregg's upload which will be online for everyone to download some time around 12, tomorrow, tuesday. (technically it's today, but im not in bed yet :)).

Thanks again to Gregg for this set, and for filling a gap in our archives...

Cheers and... stay tuned! :thumbsup:

Actually I remember the show, it was quite funny because I'd been telling my friends how great Judge Jules was and they would never ever come with me, then they suddenly said they were going to this, and for some reason I couldn't go (can't remember why) but I went to my kitchen where it was recording and heard a couple of tunes and muttered "I hope they can't fu*king get in" I rang my friend the next day and she told me they hadn't got in, and had to drive all the way home again listening to it on the radio!!

LMFAO!!! I did feel a bit bad though. ;)

I think I remember the crowd keep going "woop woop!" which is always annoying IMO!

Archived