Is being a "metrosexual" ok?

Quadrant

Is being a "metrosexual" ok?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There they use these long straws made of 'herbal' ingredient's (bees wax, etc) and it sits in your ear whilst it burns.  

The 'stuff' inside it melts into your ear and a flue effect is created and it sucks the wax out. Had it done last night for the 1st time and I'd truly recommend it to anyone else that has a similar problem.  

So, am I metrosexual now??

Not necessarily. I've used that bee's wax thing, it's really clever and it actually works, unlike most of the rest of the "alternative medicine" - which I would rather label "fake medicine"... or simply, "bollocks".

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

Just to reiterate here now that we are experiencing the summer sun, keep your skin moisturised or it will dry out with its new exposure to the outdoor elements.....

Just to reiterate here now that we are experiencing the summer sun, keep your skin moisturised or it will dry out with its new exposure to the outdoor elements.....

I stand by my decision not to moisturise, even though I got nicely burnt yesterday ;):lol:

Not here mate :angry: P1ssed it down all day long. Glad I didn't get tickets to Live @ Loch Lomond now.

• 1 year later...

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

And then place in the oven for 30 minutes on gas mark 4, serve with a salad garnish, and then you're sorted :P

No I have always been like this. Its just that when you are single you can do yourself up on a Friday night have a fun weekend, go back to the real world on Monday and no one knows all week that you haven't washed!!! Once you live in the same house with someone, they notice! ;)

If my partner leaves me because i haven't used a minty facial pack then good luck to him........that's what I say.

Archived