Is being a "metrosexual" ok?

Quadrant

Is being a "metrosexual" ok?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO men shouldn't wax unless they have really hairy backs which isn't very nice but a man with a hairy chest is fine.

We have this guy who attends our aerobics classes and he admits to having his back,chest,legs and arms waxed. :roll: He used to work for the Inland Revenue. :shock: :lol:

Aza Says:

REAL MAN!  

except hairy backs, which thank god im clean.  

Chrissie Brown says:

IMO men shouldn't wax unless they have really hairy backs which isn't very nice but a man with a hairy chest is fine.

Thank you very much my dear :) Hairy chest - alpha male :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

What about eyebrows? I think plucking is fine to avoid the monobrow but too much and you look gay... :roll:

Aza you are a modern man!! 8-)

Chrissie are you single! :P :wink:

Metro what now? Sod all this peticure b*llocks, just keep ya nails short, hair short, and shave and shower. I wouldn't even know how to wax anything anyway so i'm not gona be going for any of that.

ok but I hate to be rude but what about the inner thigh region? Do blokes really wax their pubic hair? Or is this a topic not open to discussion?

Chrissie?? Would you think it strange if a man....... :? :? :o :?

ok but I hate to be rude but what about the inner thigh region? Do blokes really wax their pubic hair? Or is this a topic not open to discussion?

Chrissie?? Would you think it strange if a man....... :?  :?  :o  :?

In a word, Yes. :thumbsdown: :wink: :lol:

My word, what's happened to my board this evening!! :shock:

Quadrant has happened and he's on some sort of form :lol:

We need pictures of Quadders - something's deffo up

And whats with the votes on this poll :? I'm abandoning the board :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update but I've done some research on this and I know women like a well-groomed guy - and this INCLUDES moisturizing and eyebrow plucking. Obviously I'm not going to overdo this, but having spent over £50 in Boots today I'm willing to give a few products a go and will report back here on my findings. Among the stuff I got:

Biore "Ultra" Nose Strips (£7)

Grooming Kit (clippers, tweezers, nail scissors)

Facial washes (Zirh Clean - Facial Wash)

Facial scrubs (Task New Skin Face Scrub, )

Toners (looking forward to this one, got mid-range "Korres Hamamelis Cleansing and Tonic Lotion")

Moisturizers (chose the "Zirh Protect" - Environment Defence Moisturiser, £20 this cost me!)

There's loads of stuff out there guys, let's hope my money's not gone to waste.

Just an update but I've done some research on this and I know women like a well-groomed guy - and this INCLUDES moisturizing and eyebrow plucking. Obviously I'm not going to overdo this, but having spent over £50 in Boots today I'm willing to give a few products a go and will report back here on my findings. Among the stuff I got:

Biore "Ultra" Nose Strips (£7)

Grooming Kit (clippers, tweezers, nail scissors)

Facial washes (Zirh Clean - Facial Wash)

Facial scrubs (Task New Skin Face Scrub, )

Toners (looking forward to this one, got mid-range "Korres Hamamelis Cleansing and Tonic Lotion")

Moisturizers (chose the "Zirh Protect" - Environment Defence Moisturiser, £20 this cost me!)

There's loads of stuff out there guys, let's hope my money's not gone to waste.

Your taking the p*ss right? :lol: