Team SR Leaving London

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and eventually it happened. Without Jules's commitment to that tune, we wouldn't be seeing a release of "Tran 4" at all.  

Yeh but, it is signed to maelstrom, where Robin is behind it. I think a personal relationship might have influened the signing of it because Jules knows Robin well. It didn't get signed to any other label :o

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update on Team SR - Leaving London......

Its now been given a full schedule release date of the last week in August/first week in September.

Anyone on the FiveAM paid promo mailing list will recieve it in mid-july with a series of remixes (remixes yet to be announced).

I'll keep you updated when I find out who's behind the remixes :D

I should think so sod waitng till next year for it although saying that, where the hells Digital Delay-My Love!!!

fooking damn right jason!

WORD! Where the hell is it? i might have to email mondo, i mdying of impatience!

OMG, Briggsy you seem to have some usefull info but you just wright 2 much! :P

Tracks i.e ... Summerdaze (anyone remember that?!?!?) get sent to friends (which some times include Jules) for croud reaction and support and they go from there - sometimes to the label it's hit and miss, if jules is supporting a track (you lot must know) it doesent always get signed, in this case (team sr) it's gonna be big but it's not always the case, i.e. Summerdaze Jules started spinning it when he got it and then started playing it a few months later to try and get it signed and as far as I know still didn't manage... s*** happens!!

My point being - that's why it takes (some times) so long for you lot to get the tracks, it's just the way it has to happen .... be patient, you'll get it eventually ...

HA! 2 thing's, firstly, sorry Briggsy seams Im the one wrighting essays 2night and secondly ... that lot make any sence to anybody :?

GO ENGLAND!! :D

fcuk.... :lol:

i too have that original white label release and i also have the F&W mixes ripped from a cd a friend of mine lent to me, altho it wasn't an official CD i don't think...hmmmm..i was thinking about this the other day actually!

Am pretty sure T4L will be one of the remixers  :wink:

Yeah thats true mate - one of me mates has sent me a set rip from a 'prague' set.

Its totally different and a bit more pumping and up lifting compared to the original...

Sounds good mate, it needed some prucing up! Any chance of a sample?

I don't have a sample at the moment but i'm 99% sure Jonas Steur has been playing it on his Intuition Radio show which shouldn't be too hard to find

Archived