Team SR Leaving London

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Bjorno for sorting that out - I been working last few days.

Still get trouble with the url links on here, I named the file deliberately like that without spaces for the download, but it still wouldnt work..? :?

It is a good remix hey guys, certainly different and thats what contributes a great deal. The original can be used in lighter sets I think & the remix in more uplifting (not sure I prefer it to orig though.. :| )

T4L mix is a decent mix and more pumpin' than the original but it's still the latter for me. Just love the vocals and piano keys and it is a 10/10 for me. A big summer tune for me :)

There is also a mix from BiPod AKA Steve Gibbs which is electro like and not really trancey at all. Not heard of any specific date yet, just that it will be released in the Autumn.

Cheers Bjorno for sorting that out - I been working last few days.

Still get trouble with the url links on here, I named the file deliberately like that without spaces for the download, but it still wouldnt work..?   :?  

It is a good remix hey guys, certainly different and thats what contributes a great deal. The original can be used in lighter sets I think & the remix in more uplifting (not sure I prefer it to orig though.. :| )

no worries mate - its was the brackets u used () - u can't use them ones for sum reason, have to use [] instead! 8-)