may mix

get it at www.djglennk.com/mixes.htm

Joyey negro - make a move (accapella)

Antoine Clamaran - Keep On Trying (original club

Tomcraft - Da Disco (Club Mix)b mix)

01_beckers_-_switch_(original_mix)

Supermode - Tell Me Why (Axwell & Steve Angello Remix)

Axwell And Ingrosso - Together (Tocadisco Mix)

royksopp - what else is there (trentemoller remix)

Gabriel & Dresden Feat Molly - Tracking Treasure Down

DJ Fubar - The Love Parade - White Label

Fabio stein _tran 4

Marcel woods - Advanced in Brasil (fabio stine mix)

Marcel Woods - Monotone (Original)

01 DJ Tomcraft vs. Sunbeam - Versus (Original Mix)

Secon Sun - Playground

AJS - Univerasl Nation

Nice looking there mate- but looks like quite a deep trancer and funky in same set? :roll:

Marcel woods - Advanced in Brasil (fabio stine mix)

Where the hell you get this from? Fabio Stein stuff is pretty sought after at the mo...?

Don't you get your wife-to-be to download off file-sharing progs?

I should order my Piranha to do that. Would keep her quiet at least whilst I watch the football...

Not really the easiest track listing to decipher but after a good hour working out what's in the mix, gonna download 8-)

decipher woa

yeah she gets me some, but i also can get a few choons from a certain northern ireland dj

Col Hamilton? :)

no

Would be interested to know where you got Fabio's tune from too! I know Fabio, can't imagine he'd be too pleased!

This is very Jules-esque in it's content!

just got it a copy. will def be buying a copy when it comes out. yeah the content is very juleys as ther aint much about aint had time to listin/get much stuff.

House an trance in same set, hmm harks back a good 4-5 years or so ! all good.

has to be done, not much on the go for me....

As I have seen in the past with new message boards, they start off well and then gradually they turn into slagging matches like the JJ.net board. Unfortunately, this is the first sign that I have seen of this board going down this direction and personally, I hope it is the last.

This board is without a doubt my favourite board on the net to use. The info that can be found on here is superb and by putting together all the info that each member can contribute, we have an excellent resource for dance music fans.

Hank, your more than welcome to join us but please put aside your problems with Dormouse and let's avoid threads like this which deviate away from the original subject.

Looking back at this post, I sound like a board administrator but I am just a normal member of this board who throughly enjoys using this board and would like to keep it that way :)

Thank you for those comments. May I remind all users of their obligation to adhere to the terms and conditions of the board in order to maintain its helpful environment. Banning members is the absolute last resort we take in order to achieve this aim.

Warnings have been issued to members and I hope the respective parties involved in this altercation are able to draw a line under their differences and respect the attitude of the other members and the spirit of the JJA board.

Many thanks

KR

Just listening now. I must agree the accapella is out but the rest of the mixing is fine. I'm not that into the house to be honest but the trance in the second half is cool. I like the inclusion of Tomcraft Vs Sunbeam, always good to throw in an old tune especially when its not the most obvious or a huge classic but a very good tune none the less.

Glenn mate the mix is cool as you know i'm a bit of a Prog Trance fan so this doesn't nessecarily fit into my niche but i like it and think the tunage is cool :thumbsup:

mr glen:P cheers!

of cousre the day after i host it i get hit with loads of new new choons, one the ive been searching all my life ;)

Annoying aint it :(

btw, your little wink isn't implying something about a nice little tune that the majority of us have been waiting for since last Autumn, is it :?: :?: :?:

Archived