New format for Jules' show - starting 20/05/06

Neuro

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just had this response from the BBC which basically says "Shut up - we don't care mate!"...........

Dear Mr Briggs

Thank you for your e-mail regarding Radio 1.

I understand that you are disappointed with the scheduling on this channel. I have noted that you would like types of music grouped together and music from the clubs being played.

Your comments will be fully registered on a daily log, which is made available to our programme makers and senior management. Feedback of this nature helps us when making decisions about future BBC programmes and services and your comment will play a part in this process.

You may be interested in accessing the programme website at the following link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/judgejules/index.shtml

May I take this opportunity to thank you again for taking time to contact the BBC.

Regards

Elaine Hunter

BBC Information

Looks as if the BBC want you to email Jules instead of them. :lol:

Also have you noticed that the replies have come from different people working in the BBC Information Dept.

So far; James Molen

Elaine hunter

John Mc Givern

The one thing that really bugs me about all big organisations is the lack of communication within their own departments.

Which is probably why we won't get anywhere. They've probably printed our emails and passed them all individually to seperate people so rather than three complaints all hitting the same person and making them realise "wow, three complaints in three days - we best take note", each person will instead think "oh well, its only one complaint out of X hundred thousand listeners - i'll stick it in the bin".

Lets face it, we've had three responses which basically suggest "we've listened to your thoughts but don't really care. Thanks anyway".

Nothing positive came back at all.