Kenneth Thomas Presents...: The Orange Room

JasonB

Kenneth Thomas is on top form at the moment, can't wait for 'Ghost In The Machine' there's a mix for everyone in that package. Still haven't heard his work on the new Jan Johnston stuff but imagine if his current form is anything to go by that they will both be superb aswell.

original & warren mixes I likes straight away, not sure on Hecks un, Strip Acid uns very much like the original just a bit shorter, def be buying Orig & warren mixes next week I think.

The jan Johnston remixes are tops, probably take years for oakie to let anyone else have them though.

Damien Heck remix is quite nice, original isn't bad, not really one of his best but still a nice track, Prefer the Elevation Dub of 'Ghost In The Machine' over them all though.

Why not blow some more money then, use that overdraft. Or get another credit card and max it out? You might pay later with the bailiffs etc but at least you get your music 8-)

Thinking of that actually, if bailiffs come round to your house, how on earth can they put a price on your vinyl collection? Would you have any right to stop them taking it?

You have no right to stop them taking anything after all you owe and they can use any item(s) to pay off your debt, You would get nowhere near the true value as they would look simply for a quick sale.

On issue of spendin more money it's not really an issue of debt i mean i'm ok for cash and shld be gettin paid again soon, but i do have to limit my spending and the money saved this week could come in handy if there are more top class releases closer to my debut gig date :wink:

Archived