Tim is gone for the summer!!!

Bjorn

Bjorny my 45-year-old PC keeps crashing on this dial-up crap with that avatar of yours, it can't cope with it :( Good to see y'all keeping up the spirit, I'll post on here as much as I can, though won't be much I'm afraid!

whoooopty wooop!

sorry mate - good tho innit :lol:

u want me to get rid

p.s - no my pc is not sorted still probs when running that fecking modem thru it! :cry:

Very amusing guys... can't say I understand it all though, especially this "much" business - I mean, my post, it's clear isn't it?! :D

I have read the board every other day (whilst watching the time tick away online on this dial-up :? ) but today hasn't been the best of days. First another girl I've been seeing apparently has a boyfriend, and then our cat has to be put down (whom we've had for 17 years). Pretty sad, you get more attached to these things than you'd imagine! Oh well.

don't worry mate im completely lost in this thread - and i started it!!

Was it that bird u was seein @ uni - who lives nr u at home??

Sad to hear bout the cat - never had cats or dogs but my godparents had a couple of labradors i loved soo much and they both died not too long ago, i was devastated...!

As to the much madness which is my fault, I like to pick up on what people say andn types, well certain things and take the piss i.e. when someon says I'm afraid after something lol I say what are you afraid of?

Therefore I blatantly take the piss when using this statemnet I.e.

Cheese sandwiches for din dins I'm afraid of the grass in the back garden.

Just me I suppose, just being..well me......... ahem

:oops: :lol:

Sorry to hear your latest news Tim. These things come in 3's, so you should be able to enjoy the summer now!

We have a cat and we spoil her rotten. We go to weddings and people are talking about their babies like we talk about the cat (who's called Stella, btw!) You get so involved with them its unreal

Stella's a great name; can't really call a cat "Hoegaarden" though.

Some relatives of mine used to have a dog called Dave, which I though was quite funny - when the woman first shouted it in the garden I assumed she was calling for her husband.... then this dog strolls in

hahahahaha, that is the funniest thing ive heard all day!

'DAVVVVE' - hahahaha!!!!!

awesome mate.

I'd call my dog hoegardeen, has nice ring to it 'here hoeey!!'!

Archived