CDJ-800

Bjorn

Get a link to it mate? Im always bit skeptical buying such equipment from ebay. I know I gotta sell mine, but I would prob want mine from proper retailer just for peace of mind and all that!

Dont get me wrong, good on you! Maybe we can hear you whip up some demo's soon then huh!!!!!

yeah i did scout that - but its a buisness account im paying the money into so looks all good, i emailed him before i bought about conditions and stuff - he will send the receipt and what have u so i have the guarentee.

Can't wait to get it now - kind of a birthday pressie - its my birthday on saturday but i don't reckon it will come till the following monday or tuesday! :)

lol , that would not befunny!

its one of my mates from uni bithday too on friday - he conincidentally also lives in sheffield ,so we're havin a joint birthday party all day - bbq , get the decks in the garden then go to gatecrasher1 at night, all my mates from uni are comin up and my mates from home are comin too so i shud be a good one!

yeah it is a crime - probably the best club ive ever been to (on a crasher night) and ive been to sum big ones!!

Crasher nights were f***in awesome, rellay need to make the ffort to go 2 sum while im home gaian thi summer...

theres been a few , not very recent tho - altho they had a few mid week crashers called 'nu-crasher' with pretty good lines ups.

The thing is their website is udpated as much as a 90 year old grandad.

They only whack info on events bout a week or two before they happen, i usually find out a little earlier when im in town and people hand out flyers.

They need to sort it out!

not good news!!!!

got an email from ebay last night about the cdj-800 i won. It stated that 'the item you won has been removed from ebay and the seller had been suspended - this is all we can tell you at the moment. We urge you not to pay the seller if havn't done do already, i you already have we strongly advise you to seek recompense, stop cheque blah blah....'

uh-oh!!

i cancelled my cheque last night - shud be fine cos i obly paid it in yesterday.

Looks like stolen property to me - i think i was a little naive in not been a little suspicious - one day auction, buy it now at a very low price.....

oh well - looks like i'll have to buy a brand spanking new 1 instead

The thing is their website is udpated as much as a 90 year old grandad.

It was well suspect when 'they' allegedly shut their message board down and all the old GC crowd that GC had pissed off over the years opened up a new board. Then a week later a new official GC board opened up!

Yeah he who started putting on s*** nights-well thats what I call them lol just to pull crowds in to many money, when Scott Bond left as part owner crasher lost it I reckon, stil with Armin as resident they still doing ok I spose?

Archived